© 2022 Slane Irish Whiskey
While we’re on the subject there’s a teasure trove of albums by quality electronic artists being released through Netlab which aims to be an audiovisual assault system, fueled by user submission through a Creative Commons License.
27 artists have contributed thus far. Here’s some of the highlights:
- The Schwarzenegger Series – releases inspired by Arnie and his films. Ebola’s Predator a 6 track dubstep-jungle/gabba workout, inspired by the film “Predator”. Check out Chris Moss Acid’s Commando riposte, Ital Tek’s Terminator 2 tribute or Synthamesk’s Raw Deal Arnie-toting release.
- DJ Jo Quaid’s 29 minute of cassette-mastered 8bit classics.
- The admittedly rather unpleasant mix of Romanian Folk and digital noise that is Romanian Myth.
- TV Youth’s impressive 5 track EP Dawn.
- Planet Mu’s Chevron’s Nuke Records mix.
- Piratio’s The Snakes In Her Arms Make War mix which includes tracks from Wolf Eyes, Black Dice, Sonic Youth and all thrown in with work built by Piratio himself.
- Two Quality Irish artists releases with T-Woc’s Reign Blood EP and Herv’s Migration. Incidentally, check out the Alphabet Set site for their 30 minute web releases including Herv, Lakker, Blue Food, the mighty Prince Kong, SEBP, LPX and Fairlights.