Tuesday April 23rd
- Ruby Sessions @ Doyle’s (€7)
A Weekly get together of domestic and international acoustic acts in aid of the Simon Community.
- Reuben James @ The Workman’s Club (€12+)
Irish hip-hop act, loves to kill sets.
- DabbledooMusic Spring Party @ Sugar Club (€10+)
Interactive music workshop featuring Attention Bebe.
Wednesday April 24th
- Arcworlds @ Workman’s Club (€6+)
Dublin indie four-piece launch their Toughen Up single.
- Joe Jackson @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
Vintage English singer-songwriter.
- Devlin @ The Grand Social (€16+)
- I Have A Tribe, Sun Collective, Lux Alma @ Lost Lane (€15+)
This folky triple showing is right up our alley.
- Choice Cuts: Mark Guiliana @ The Sugar Club (€22+)
One of the finest jazz drummers in the world.
Thursday April 25th
- Future Proof: Nealo, Penelope Trappes, Skinner @ Bello Bar (€13+)
This month’s Future Proof sees a headline from streetwise Dublin MC.
- Nocturnes @ The Workman’s Club (€14+)
This Irish fold group have been touching upon electronic elements as of late.
- Zaska, Haiku @ Lost Lane (€18+)
Red hot funk artist topping the list on this impressive double-header.
- Myles Manley @ Tengu (€10+)
A singular songwriter.
Friday April 26th
- Old Hannah @ The Grand Social (€13+)
This traditional folk group are launching their Borealis LP.
- Third Smoke @ The Sound House (€15+)
Dundalk indie group come down to the capital.
- Baby Witch @ Bello Bar (€10+)
Melodic “psychedelic wonder pop” duo.
- Homebeat: Anna Mieke @ Dublin Unitarian Church (€13+)
Wicklow folk artist launches her Idle Mind LP.
- Saint Sister @ Lost Lane (Sold Out)
Ephemeral folk duo.
- True Tides @ Whelan’s (€17+)
Irish indie group keeping it in the family.
- D8 Soul Club: Danny Duggan, Tony Doyle, Barney Taylor @ Dublin Conservative Club (Free)
Spinning the finest in vintage soul.
- Choice Cuts: Black Sheep @ The Sugar Club (€20+)
Old school Queens hip-hop duo.
- New Sounds In An Old Place: Paul Noonan @ Drumcondra Church (€22+)
The Bell X1 flexes on some solo material up the northside.
- Wastefellow @ Button Factory (€10+)
‘Fizzy Lifting Drinks‘ is his new jam
- Club Comfort: Floralia @ Commercial Rowing Club (€8+)
Everybody loves Club Comfort’s bizarrely-pitched unique club nights. This one “celebrates the Ancient Goddess of flowers”
- Ellemeno @ Hang Dai (10.30PM, Free)
Colin Devine spins tunes all night for free.
- EVE: Jacko @ Kaizen Bar (10.30pm, Free)
Live percussion set-up from Jacko.
- Pear: New Jackson, New Members @ Tengu (10.30pm, €10+)
A rare live set from David Kitt’s electronic alter ego.
- Index:Chris Liebing @ 39/40 (11pm, €16+)
About as techno as techno gets.
- Krystal Klear, Job Jobse @ Wigwam (11pm, €16+)
Soul fool for wandering feet.
- Mark Murphy, Phil Long @ Izakaya (11pm, Free)
Choice Cuts man in the funk bunker.
- SOMA: Odd Morris, The Wha @ Whelan’s (11pm, Free)
Dublin rock group recently premiered here atop this month’s SOMA.
- Disco Anocht 08: Apparel Launch Party @ Club Chonradh na Gaeilge (11pm, €5+)
Rave as Gaeilge.
- SPACER: Nialler9 all night @ Lost Lane (11pm, Free)
Nialler9’s new weekly club night for spacers and starchasers with electronic, disco & 80 music of a euphoric nature.
- Uppbeat @ The Workmans Club (11.30pm, €5+)
This new MC has been rightly amassing hype over the past couple of months.
Saturday April 27th
- Loyle Carner @ The Grand Social (Sold Out)
One of the most talented MCs out there right now.
- The Henry Girls @ Pepper Cannister Church (€20+)
First Dublin visit for this traditional trio.
- Insideawave, Elkin, Baby Witch @ Workman’s Club (€8+)
Irish indie group.
- Wyvern Lingo @ Lost Lane (€22.50+)
Combining the best of R&B, rock and pop.
- Cha Cha Cha & Ha Ha Ha: Squarehead, Oh Boland, Maija Sofia, Postcard Versions and more @ Jaja Studios (€13+)
A night of music and comedy in aid of Pieta House.
- Post-Punk Podge & The Technohippies @ Bello Bar (€8+)
Industrial noise, or whatever.
- OffGrid Record Launch @ The South William (€5+)
This new electronic label features a ton of UK Garage & D&B heads.
- Grace: Marium, Kaz, Fiveseven @ 39/40 (€6+)
This LGBTQ+ club night hosts some dark techno.
- RuthAnne @ Whelan’s (€15+)
- Division: Fran Hartnett, Kamorah B2B Ryan Healy, Declan Coleman @ Pyg (€10+)
Live performances from all these happy smiley faces.
- The Big Fat Resident Party @ Button Factory (€5+)
A bunch of Dublin regular promoters show off their very best resident selectors.
- Sense: Icarus @ Button Factory (€11+)
London-based D&B group.
- Don’t Worry About It: Malaki, Conor Hamilton & Friends @ The Lighthouse, Dun Laoghaire (€8+)
Stillorgan MC heads up the weekend’s entertainment in Bodytonic’s newish venue.
- Will Dempsey @ Hang Dai (10.30pm, Free)
Late night options from the boss.
- Techno & Cans x SafeHaus: Wigwam Takeover @ Wigwam (11pm, €10+)
Not for the faint of heart.
- Lost & Sound @ Lost Lane (Free in, 11pm)
Sally Cinnamon, Kate Brennan Harding and Claire Beck on their top-buzzing DJ residency.
Sunday April 28th
- Built To Spill @ The Workman’s Club (Sold Out)
US 90s indie group.
- Token, Pat Lagoon @ Academy Green Room (€17+)
Waterford MC has himself a high profile support slot.
- Other Voices Club: Sorcha Richardson, Dowry, Ye Vagabonds@ Lost Lane (€15+)
A night of screenings & OV related tunes with conversation by Philip King.
- Henge @ The Underground (€8+)
This rave group say they’re out to save the world, good luck to them.