Monday April 29th
- Stella Donnelly @ The Grand Social (€15+)
- Richard Ashcroft @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
- Shy Martin @ Sound House (€14+)
- Sleepover Club: Isaac Jones, The Very Good Boys, Stupid Son @ Workman’s Club (€6+)
Lo-fi indie acts from the Herzog TV crew.
Tuesday April 30th
- Ruby Sessions @ Doyle’s (€7 , 9pm)
A Weekly get together of domestic and international acoustic acts in aid of the Simon Community.
- Redivider, The Aoife Doyle Band @ The Wild Duck (Free)
Free Jazz (prince not genre) on International Jazz Day.
- Catfish & The Bottlemen @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
Welsh indie rock band.
- Grant Lee Philips, Josh Rouse @ Whelan’s (€26+)
Two veteran American singer-songwriters.
- The Antlers @ The Sugar Club (€30+)
Performing their Hospice LP.
Wednesday May 1st
- Kaleidoscope: Little Jerusalem @ Bello Bar (€10+)
In association with the Irish Jewish Museum.
- Blaenavon @ The Grand Social (Sold Out)
English indie rock group.
- Sticky Fingers @ The Academy (€21+)
Australian balls to the wall rock group. ‘How To Fly‘.
Thursday May 2nd
- Uly, April & Ev Carm @ Lock 6 Cafe (€8+)
The first headline set from Dublin bedroom pop artist.
- Black Honey @ The Grand Social (€13+)
Fuzzy British four-piece rock group.
- Felonies @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10+)
Irish indie rock group.
- Rachael Lavelle, Rosa Nutty @ The Sound House (€14+)
Two Irish singer-songwriters.
- The Thin Air @ The Big Romance (Free)
Continuing their residency on Parnell Street.
- The Midnight Disco @ Tengu (€5+, 9pm)
This crew are bound to close out their season in style.
- Sing Along Social: Spice Girls @ The Sugar Club (€10+)
The non-commitment choir takes on Leed’s most famous group (Sorry Alt-J).
- Notions: Start O’ Summer Showcase @ Wigwam (10.30pm, €4+)
Hopefully, they get the weather for it too.
Friday May 3rd
- Joshua Burnside @ Unitarian Church (€15+)
A suitably unique setting for this singer-songwriter.
- Jafaris @ The Button Factory (€15+)
A headline show for this Dublin MC.
- Ryan Mack @ Whelan’s (€15+)
- A Lazarus Soul @ The Grand Social (€12+)
They’re on the rise you know.
- V98, Sun Mashene, TV People @ Whelan’s (€8+)
Three Irish psych-rock groups.
- Pygfest: Claptone, Tensnake @ Pyg (€22+)
The Pyg crew going out on two big Techno names.
- Good Name @ Lucky’s (Free)
A celebration of Tony Allen.
- The R&B Club @ Tengu (10pm, €6+)
- P.E.A.R.L. @ Kaizen Bar (10pm, €12+)
For the love of techno.
- Couch: Constellation, Ying Yang @ Wah Wah Club (10.30pm, €5+)
For the underground heads.
- Four/Four: 1-800 GIRLS, SHEE, Karl Guest @ Opium Club (10.30pm, €10+)
One of the nation’s leading dance music voices hosts a showcase night.
- SPACER: Lumo Club Gav @ Lost Lane (11pm, Free)
Nialler9’s new weekly club night for spacers and starchasers with electronic, disco & 80 music of a euphoric nature.
- John Talabot @ Wigwam (11pm, €22+)
My favourite house track ever. ‘So Will Be Now‘.
- Index: Eats Everything @ 39/40 (11pm, €16+)
English house DJ.
- TUU X Research: Blasha, Allat @ 39/40 (11pm, €5+)
Anyone for a spot of D&B?
Saturday May 4th
- Telephones: Prosumer, R.Kitt @ Pallas Studios/Button Factory (2pm, €5+)
Telephones all day dual venue event has a stacked lineup.
- Pygfest: Brame & Hamo @ Pyg (€11+)
The two lads come back from Berlin to bless up in the vaults.
- Peter Doherty & The Putra Madres @ The Academy (€31+)
The new project from the ex-Libertines frontman.
- Lowkey @ The Sugar Club (€17+)
- No Spill Blood, Gross Net, Rising Damp @ Bello Bar (€12+)
Hard rock from three Irish acts.
- Onra, Devin Morrison @ The Sugar Club (10pm, €9+)
All City’s most well-known artist plays a headliner.
- Wah Wah Wino X West Mineral Ltd: Huerco S @ Kaizen Bar (10pm, €10+)
Left field electronica.
- Dimitri From Paris @ Button Factory (11pm, €18+)
Disco house. Not actually from Paris.
- dip @ jigsaw (€10, BYOB)
Robbie Kitt all-night. “private only for discretion”
- Lost & Sound @ Lost Lane (Free in, 11pm)
Sally Cinnamon, Kate Brennan Harding and Claire Beck on their top-buzzing DJ residency.
- Grey Matter: Marquis Hawkes @ Wigwam (10.30pm, €8+)
Deep house DJ. Worked with Jamie Lidell recently.
- Slyrydes, Creative Crime @ Whelan’s (Free, Midnight)
Wailing guitars meet thrashing drums. Recently featured.
Sunday May 5th
- Pygfest: Paranoid London, Paul Johnson @ Pyg (€20+)
The final night of Pyg’s whopper weekend lineup.
- Woweembeem: Arabic, African & Brazilian Culture Party @ The Sugar Club (€10+)
Expect good grooves from a variety of nationalities.
- Organ Freeman @ The Big Romance (2pm, Free)
Jazz for your ears.
- Index: Hammer, Leftfield DJ set @ 39/40 (11pm, €15+)
A sure bet.
- Melodic: Henry Saiz @ Tengu (11pm, €12+)
Spanish DJ and label head.
- Distortion Presents: Garies @ Wigwam (€5+, 11pm)
David Kitt & Lumigraph’s side-project.