Monday August 19th
- The Contortionist @ Voodoo Lounge (€17+)
American prog metal band.
Tuesday August 20th
- Stephen Robinson, Oh Byran, Stina O’Neill @ Whelan’s (€10+)
A triple-header of Irish rock.
Wednesday August 21st
- Jack Joyce @ The Workman’s Club (€5+)
- Foo Fighters @ RDS (€93+)
A big rock name.
- The Chats @ The Academy (€17+)
Australian punk outfit, more info here.
Thursday August 22nd
- Maija Sofia, Gadget & The Cloud, Good Name @ Tengu (€10+)
An eclectic gathering of Irish musicians right here.
- Zestra @ Bleecker Street Cafe Bar (€5+)
Irish pop duo do their debut gig.
- Post Malone @ RDS (€59+)
I think I’ve heard of this guy.
- Wand @ Sound House (€16+)
American psych rock band.
- Sharon Shannon @ Whelan’s (€27+)
Irish traditional musician.
- The Other Side Of Detroit @ Sin É (Free)
Spinning vinyl born from one of the state’s most iconic music cities.
Friday August 23rd
- Gigonomertry: The DC Experiment, Aleigh, DB Hews @ The Workman’s Club (€8+)
All Irish, guitar bands.
- Stiff Little Fingers @ The Academy (€25+)
NI punk band.
- Reflex @ Fibber Magees (9pm, Free)
- Loud Room: Dirty Sexy Money, Rude Dudez & Robert Bates @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€12+)
International musicans collective.
- Easy Peelers: Pierre Moritz @ Tengu (10.30pm, €8+)
French house DJ.
- Rebel Phoenix X Nonzus Magnus @ The Workman’s Club (11pm, €5+)
More Irish hip-hop than you could shake a stick at.
- Lost In Melody: Melodic, Eve, Nitetales, Decidous @ Opium (€5+)
House, house and more house.
- Spacer Fridays @ Lost Lane (11pm Free)
Nialler9 hosted club night with music of a euphoric nature.
- SOMA: Alex Gough, Malaki, RTL @ Whelan’s (11pm, Free)
Some of Ireland’s bright young hip-hop talent takes to Wexford Street.
- Wriggle X Flood: NKC , MM @ Wigwam (11pm, €10+)
Leftfield electronica and techno.
- Flipside X Hang Dai: DJ Fett Burger @ Hang Dai (11pm, €20+)
Late night dance options.
- Pear: Fio Fa, Dufi @ Kaizen Bar (11pm, €5+)
- Pure Shores @ Wigwam (11pm, Free)
New Dublin club night doing hip-hop & dance.
- The Raid: Vertigo @ The Grand Social (11pm, €8+)
Dublin-based techno night.
Saturday August 24th
- Rathmines Record Fair @ The Bowery (11am, Free)
Stall down and get yer hands on some vinyl.
- Bodytonic X Lumo: Optimo DJs, Ciel @ Jam Park (2pm, €13+)
Glasgow and Dublin collide.
- Mathman @ The Big Romance (Free)
Adam picks from his extensive collective.
- Roo Honeychild X DJ Egg @ The Sound House (€5+)
Honeychild is one of the nation’s hottest DJs.
- A4 Sounds: Hands Up Who Wants To Die, Fixity @ A4 Sounds (€10+)
- Lost And Sound DJs @ Lost Lane (11pm, Free)
Lost Lane’s late-night Saturday resident DJs.
- Meridian: Chantel Kavanagh @ 39/40 (11pm, €10+)
- Corona Sunset Sessions: Weiss @ Opium Club (11pm, €8+)
- Lumo Club 47: Friends Reunited @ Tengu (10.30pm, €7+)
The Lumo club signs off on summer.