Tuesday May 7th
- Eastbound: Maisie Peters, A. Smyth @ The Button Factory (€13+)
Wordy English singer-songwriter.
- Eastbound: Halfnoise, Uly @ The Grand Social (€13+)
Bedroom pop act turned six piece red hot yacht rock group are on support duties here.
- Eastbound: Lion @ Sound House (€13+)
American hair metal.
- Eastbound: Whenyoung, Emerson Snowe @ Whelan’s (€13+)
Limerick pop-punk trio.
- The Snuts @ The Workman’s (€13+)
West Lothian four-piece with indie rock tendencies.
- Ruby Sessions @ Doyle’s (€7 , 9pm)
A Weekly get together of domestic and international acoustic acts in aid of the Simon Community.
Wednesday May 8th
- Milk @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€6+)
Native pop four-piece.
- Fat White Family, Odd Morris @ The Button Factory (€23+)
Haven’t heard a better rock record, or maybe any other genre for that matter, all year. ‘Rock Fishies‘.
- Eastbound Presents: Men I trust @ Workmans (€16+)
Candian electro-pop group.
- Eastbound: The Howl & The Hum @ Sound House (€13+)
Pop and post-punk clash.
Thursday May 9th
- Great Irish Songs Live @ GPO (Competition)
An Post hosted night of music performance, marking the release of special stamps commemorating some of the most famous Irish tunes of all time. Win tickets.
- The Princess Diana Fan Club Launch Night @ Underground (€8+)
Brand new LGBTQ+ friendly club night.
- Bonsai @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
- Blank Banshee, Marcus Woods @ The Grand Social (€20+)
One of Vaporwave’s pioneering producers.
Friday May 10th
- Eastbound: Boy Azooga, Hunk Papa @ The Workmans (€13+)
Cardiff slacker pop outfit.
- Alternative Ulsters – Punk Rock and Teenage Ricks in Troubled Times @ Liberty Hall (€5+)
A night of discussion and discovery of Ulster’s iconic punk scene.
- Sister Nancy @ The Sugar Club (€23+)
Legendary dub artist.
- NLB @ Berlin D2 (Free)
DJ duo with a penchant for funk.
- Crack Cloud @ The Sound House (€10)
Calgary lo-fi punk seven-piece. Swish Swash
- Sally Cinnamon @ Hang Dai (10.30pm, Free)
Loose Joints co-host will be bringing the Disco.
- SPACER Fridays @ Lost Lane (11pm, Free)
Niall and Lumo Simon spinning that disco all night.
- Dancing Warriors @ Tengu (11pm, €13+)
As if stationary warriors weren’t enough.
- Hunee, Papa Lou @ Wigwam (11pm, €10+)
The first of a two-night stint in the basement for German ace DJ.
Saturday May 11th
- Eastbound: Gwenno @ Sound House (€13+)
Cornish art-pop act.
- Eastbound: The Murder Capital @ Whelan’s (€13+)
Irish noise rock outfit.
- Eastbound: Kara Marni, JyellowL @ The Grand Social (€13+)
Support from the nation’s leading conscious rap MC.’Oh Lawd‘
- Iann Brennan @ The Cobblestone (€10+)
Dublin singer-songwriter launches his Start As You Mean To Go On LP.
- Squarehead @ The Workman’s (€11+)
One of the nation’s finest indie bands.
- Elkae @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€8+)
Irish pop artist. ‘Sold‘.
- Island Times @ The Big Romance (Free)
Modern soul fanatic on the decks.
- Yola @ The Academy Green Room (€17+)
English soul singer.
- Gash @ Lucky’s (Free)
The first in the collective’s residency.
- Levon Vincent @ Tengu (10pm, €11+)
NY head and Novel Sound owner.
- Papaya: Roy Boss, Booties Alder, Robert Arcaz @ Wigwam (10pm, €10+)
Exotic party vibes for a new club night.
- LUDUS: Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs DJ Set @ Opium (10.30pm, €10+)
Iconic British electronic producer.
- Ying Yang: Shampain & Thrust Collective @ Wah Wah Club (10.30pm, €3+)
The brainchild of some ambitious college students, headlined by Galway selector.
- Richy Ahmed B2B Ejeca @ Index (11pm, €18+)
One of those house lineups you get all tingly thinking about.
- Hunee, Papa Lou @ Wigwam (11pm, €10+)
The second of a two-night stint in the basement for German ace DJ.
- The Herbaliser @ Button Factory (11.30pm, €22+)
The group’s first Dublin show in 12 years.
Sunday May 12th
- Manic Street Preachers @ Olympia Theatre (€66+)
Performing all of This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours.
- La Casa Tropical @ Bernard Shaw (Free)
The dance label takes over for the night.
- Eastbound: Just Mustard @ The Workman’s (€13+)
Post rock from Dundalk.
- Eastbound: Rhys Lewis @ Whelan’s (€13+)
Farmboy turned singer-songwriter.
- Eastbound: Bilk, Body Type @ Sound House (€13+)
Essex jazz group.
- Sonntags @ Ukiyo (10pm, Free)
The leftfield electronic label continues its weekly residency.