Monday September 9th
- We Bloom: Pauric O’Meara, Amy Naessens, Luz @ The Workmans Club (Free)
Three local talents share the bill for this freebie showcase.
Tuesday September 10th
- A quiet evening in Dublin.
Wednesday September 11th
- You Am I @ The Grand Social (€18+)
Australian alternative rock band.
- Nine Weeks @ Smock Alley (€11+)
Fringe show by Classically trained tenor Seán Kennedy. Sept 11 – 15th.
Thursday September 12th
- Let’s Hear It for: The Richter Collective @ The Big Romance (Free)
A live conversation and listening party focused on the lesser known corners of Irish music history.
- Boiler Room: Deetron, New Jackson, Colin Perkins, Eve @ Pyg (€11+)
Ireland gets the BR treatment, hopefully, the crowds are more animated than they usually are for BR’s sets.
- Julia Michaels @ Olympia (€24+)
- Bonniesongs @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€11+)
Australian-based Irish folk-rock artist.We’re big fans.
- Homebeat: Grandbrothers @ Button Factory (€25+)
Contemporary classic duo.
- Jay Electronica @ The Sugar Club (€28+)
American MC and producer.
- Pretty Feelings @ Kevin Kavanagh Gallery (€11+)
Fringe show. Featuring Ruan van Vliet on drums. Conor Lumsden on vocals, Isadora Epstein as Venus & paintings by Kathy Tynan. Sept 11 – 15th.
- Zaska, Audible Chocolate, Five To Two @ Whelan’s (€15+)
Eire’s lord of funk.
- Fox Jaw, Slouch, Knifebear @ The Workman’s Club (€5)
Limerick rockers lead the lineup.
- District: Why Axis DJ Set @ Lost Lane (Free)
Dublin MC takes over the 1s&2s.
- Notions Residents @ Wigwam (11pm, €8+)
Notions turns one and you can bet your life they’ll be dancing about it.
- Sonic Furs, Bullet Girl @ The Underground (€7+)
Two hard rocking Dublin bands, bang for your buck.
Friday September 13th
- Chewing On Tinfoil @ The Grand Social (€10+)
Tallaght native rock group.
- Caoimhín O Raghallaigh & Thomas Bartlett @ Pepper Cannister Church (€29+)
Two members of the Gloaming launch their new collaborative LP.
- Global Warming Listening Party @ The Ink Factory (Free)
Stall down to hear Marcus Woods & Rebel Phoenix’s new record.
- I Draw Slow @ Lost Lane (€15+)
- Don’t Worry ‘Bout It: Banyah (DJ Set), DWAI Residents @ The Purty Loft (€7+)
The freshest night in the Burrough.
- Nerves, Vanity Bloom, Easy Tide @ Whelan’s (€5+)
More Irish rock than you could shake a stick at.
- Homebeat Selects: Larry, DJ Wastefellow @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
Dundalk indie 3-piece and DJ Wastefellow has got bangers going on tick.
- Peter Hook & The Light @ The Academy (€27+)
Ex-New Order man.
- Armand Hammer , Kenny Segal, DJ Taye @ Bello Bar (€10+)
NY hip-hop group head up this special bill.
- Long Island Sound, George Feely @ Pyg (€6+)
Have a dance now, see you later.
- The R&B Club @ Tengu (10pm, €6+)
A staple of late-night Dublin antics.
- Spacer Fridays @ Lost Lane (11pm, Free)
A Nialler9 hosted clubnight with a focus on music of a euphoric nature.
Saturday September 14th
- Fuinneah Festival 2019 @ Bellurgan Park, Dundalk (11am, €44+)
Midland, Leon Vynehall & loads more join this impressive one-dayer.
- Katie Kim @ The Workman’s Club (€11+)
Irish musician and composer.
- Init: The Warmup Project @ The Lir Academy (€16)
Fringe show. Three dancers and live DJ R. Kitt. Also 15th/16th.
- Stephen Malkmus @ Whelan’s (Sold Out)
Stephen’s solo show is all sold out.
- Mary Black @ Olympia (Sold Out)
As is Mary’s.
- Squish: Toké O’Drift, This Fresh Hell, Qwasi @ Bellobar (€6+)
A new electronic night in the city.
- Lux Alma @ Lost Lane (€16)
Electro-folk act plays as part of the Fringe Festival.
- Jasper James, Colin Perkins @ Pygmalion (€10+)
Glasgow’s house ambassador.
- King Khan’s Louder Than Death @ The Grand Social (€19+)
Canadian producer and musician.
- WGFM: Mossy, DC @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
DJ Mossy has his sweet farewell.
- Fur @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€13+)
English pysch band.
- Rub A Dub: Afro-Caribbean Culture Night @ Wigwam (10pm, €10+)
A celebration of all things Afro-Caribbean through some proper speakers.
- Meridian: Obskur, Hawkins, Robbie Marks B2B Mack Eleven @ 39/40 (11pm, €8+)
The locals come out in full force.
- Embedded: JKS B2B Mayeul @ 39/40 Room 2 (11pm, €8+)
Going hard all night.
- Out Of Space X UFO Club X Telephones @ Tengu (€5+)
Three collectives team up to take Tengu over for the night.
- Donal Dineen @ Lost Lane (Free, 11pm)
DD takes over the decks.
Sunday September 15th