Tuesday December 5th
- Roy Daly at The Acoustic Club @ Charlie Malone’s Bar. (Free)
Indie singer-songwriter from Cork has a curious sound that mixes funk with rock and soul.
Wednesday December 6th
- Luan Parle @ Chez Le Fab. (Free)
Meteor & Tatler Award winner plays at the cosy cafe.
Thursday December 7th
- Lankum (Formerly Lynched) @ Dolans Warehouse (€17)
Listen to the 4 piece trad folk group from Dublin here.
- The Eskies @ Upstairs Dolans (€11)
Their second album ‘And Don’t Spare the Horses’ is available now.
- Eventures present – Barq @ The Stormy Teacup (€7)
Barq return to Limerick following their performance at the Smithwicks Soundtrack Series.
Friday December 8th
Saturday December 9th
- Paddy Casey @ Upstairs Dolans (€22)
After a five year hiatus, Paddy Casey returns with his fourth album “The Secret Life Of”.
- Roll With It @ Dolans Warehouse (€10)
The Oasis tribute band return to the Warehouse following a sold out gig in July.
- Eventures presents – Sophie Flanagan @ The Stormy Teacup (€9)
Sophie Flanagan performs for her debut single launch.
- Unkindness of Ravans @ Kasbah Social Club (€6)
With support from Dark Matter and Zombie Picnic.
Sunday December 10th
To get your event featured in the guide, email: [email protected] or tweet @bluebeetle.