Thursday April 11th
- Liv Monaghan @ Upstairs Dolans (€11, 8:00pm)
Paris based Irish vocalist and songwriter.
- Quinton Campbell @ Pharmacia (€15, 10:30pm)
One of Ireland’s fastest rising names in house music takes to the decks.
Friday April 12th
- The Seattle Grunge Experience @ Dolans Warehouse (€14, 8:00pm)
Featuring the music of Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam and more.
- True Tides @ Kasbah Social Club (€10, 8:00pm)
Intrepid pop project of the MacSweeny brothers from County Cork.
- Outlion @ Cobblestone Joes (Free, 10pm)
This fresh Limerick act are a must see.
- Drummers & Bass @ Costellos Milk Market bar (€3, 9:00)
A night of percussion with 2nd Hand Drills and Liv 3.
- Collides @ Pharmacia (€5)
With support from Hedfuzy and Deep Sky Objects.
Saturday April 13th
- Fox Jaw @ Kasbah Social Club (€10, 9:00)
Seoda Shows presents the Limerick quintet following the release of their new single, Madeline.
- Record Store Day @ Steamboat Music (FREE, From 9:30am)
With music from Fox Jaw, Post Punk Podge, Jenni and Hazey Haze.
Sunday April 14th
- Hudson Taylor unplugged @ Lime Tree Theatre (€25, 7:30)
Listen to their track, Chasing Rubies, here.
To get your event in the guide, email: [email protected] or tweet @bluebeetle.