Loose Joints is a podcast where we talk to a guest and play music they like new and old. True to the name, the podcast features a loose collection of tunes, tied together by very little logic, just like our chats. Nialler9 and Sally Cinnamon are your hosts.
For our return to our regular studio after a summer of live recordings (and 1 lost one featuring Enda Walsh – if a live podcast isn’t recorded, then it’s just a conversation right?), we are joined by radio presenter (Today FM / TXFM) and DJ Claire Beck to discuss angry swans, shushing at gigs, scaldy tunes, dressing for Halloween, how everyone loves Ed Sheeran and Claire tells us about a song that follows her around the place.
- Grandbrothers – Long Forgotten future
- Zombie Zombie – Hippocampe
- Kano – Another Life [Claire’s favourite Italo Disco song]
- Mind Enterprises – Idol
- Sebastien Tellier – La Ritournelle [Claire’s homesick song while travelling]
- King Krule – Dum Surfer
- Otis Redding – Dock of the Bay [Claire’s song for a hopeful future]
- New Jackson feat. Margie Lewis – There Will Always Be This Love
- Baxter Dury – miami (baxter and Cocker too remix)
- Bjork – The Anchor Song [Claire’s exit music]
Previous Loose Joints Episodes and tracklists
#10: Live at Another Love Story with Richie Jape and Conor O’Brien
#9: Live at Science Gallery – Sample special
#8: Cian Murphy ( I Am The Cosmos)
#6: Gib Cassidy.
#5: Best of 2016 with May Kay.
#4: Aisling Rogerson
#3: Emmet Kirwan.
#2: Oisin Davis.
#1: Aidan Kelly.