Sometimes New Year’s Eve can be a bit of a hassle. That’s why New Year’s Thieves exists this year, the night before on December 30th. It’s a chance to have some relaxed festive fun with some great music, film, A/V surprises, food and drink. Because New Year’s Thieves is a collaborative night featuring some of these best of what Dublin has to offer right now, so we’re bringing it all together before we move onto 2014.
New Year’s Thieves
- 7pm: A screening of The Apartment
- From 9pm: Music hosted by Donal Dineen:
- Lisa O’Neill
- Come On Live Long
- DJ sets from Sorca Lou of Ships and Donal Dineen.
- A/V interactive once-off project from Al and Simon (Synth Eastwood)
- Irish artisan food by Gruel Guerilla included in price.
- Special whiskey and craft beer surprises and freebies on the night.