Update: This event has now moved to Saturday September 12th due to COVID-19.
Last year, Nialler9 put on Dublin Is Sound – an all-ages event cohosted by Seven Quarters as part of the Musictown programme in April that offered young music fans the chance to experience 4 of the best emerging acts in a daytime venue environment.
We had Pillow Queens, God Knows, Squarehead and Tebi Rex play live and we also produced a 12″ vinyl record with a track from each act that was only available at the gig and was made in Dublin Vinyl’s own vinyl pressing plant in the city.
We are delighted to be able to put the event on again in 2020 with thanks to Musictown and to offer an all-ages gig experience once again. On Saturday September 12th, Dublin Is Sound will take place in Lost Lane off Grafton Street from 12.30pm to 5pm with live performances from::
Upbeat Electronic pop artist and RTÉ Choice Music Prize Song nominee
Alternative folk singer/ songwriter and RTÉ Choice Music Prize Album nominee
Abstract R&B Pop vocalist
Post Punk Rockers
Tickets are €12.50 with a limited edition 12″ vinyl record featuring a track from each of the 4 acts or €10 without the record.
Presented by Nialler9 & Seven Quarters
Lost Lane, 1-2 Adam Court, Grafton Street, Dublin, D02 RP20
Show 1pm to 4.30pm
Saturday September 12th
– It’s open to all ages from the age of 14 upwards
– Under 14 are welcome if accompanied by a guardian
– This gig is not suitable for younger children especially 5 and under as it will be hosted in a live capacity setting and noise might affect their hearing.
– We would also advise ear protection is brought along as this will not be available at the gig.
– Soft drinks and water will be available at the gig.