Monday September 10th
- Slowthai, Luka Palm @ Workman’s Club (sold out)
British producer and MC brings his grimy hip-hop to the Workman’s.
- Heather Nova @ Whelan’s (€22+)
Alternative rock musician popularised in the 90s performs material from her back catalogue.
Tuesday September 11th
- Everything I Do @ The Project Arts (€15+)
Melodramatic pop by Zoe Ní Riordáin (Maud In Cahoots) as part of Dublin Fringe festival. Performances every day between now and Saturday.
- Ruby Sessions: Ailbhe Reddy, Sam Ali, American Young, Kitten Kuroi @ Doyle’s (9 pm, €7)
Weekly acoustic club in aid of Simon Community.
Wednesday September 12th
- Everything I Do @ The Project Arts (€15+)
Melodramatic pop by Zoe and Maud Ní Riordáin (Maud In Cahoots) as part of Dublin Fringe festival. Performances every day between now and Saturday.
Thursday September 13th
- Stephen James Smith @ Poetry Ireland (Free but limited)
Irish poet launches his debut book Fear Not with selected readings from the work.
- Granny DJs @ The Turk’s Head (€5)
First edition of brand new dance, hip-hop & indie club night.
- Gitter Tits afterparty @ Berlin d2 (free)
The Dublin DJ course comes to an end with a free party in Berlin d2.
- Mnásome: ELKAE, Baba, Dreaming Of Jupiter @ The Workman’s Club (€7.50+)
Music blog hosts a night of live music from three on from Irish acts.
- Silent Servant @ Tengu (€12+)
Avant-garde producer and DJ spinning industrial techno all night.
- Notions: O’Flynn @ Wigwam (€6+m 11pm)
Launch night featuring London DJ with a penchant for world music inspired house.
Friday September 14th
- Eavan, Eliza & Rich Murphy @ The Bernard Shaw (8pm, free)
Lepton organised night featuring a set from Subject label head.
- Fatai @ Whelan’s upstairs (8pm, €15+)
The 23-year-old singer-songwriter from Australia with a voice like honey.
- The #1s @ The Grand Social (€10)
Straight up rock&roll from Irish act and support.
- Latinx – Irish Fiesta @ Jigsaw (€10+)
Fundraiser gig for Latin America Solidarity Centre.
- Engine Alley @ The Workman’s Club (€15+)
Kilkenny-based alternative rock band from the 90s
- Hilary Woods @ The Sugar Club (€16+)
Irish minimalist songwriter performs material from her Colt LP.
- Neighbourhood Watch: Mango X Mathman & guests @ The Sewing Factory, 11 Camden Street Lr (€15+)
Fringe Festival performance. Full support: Huva, Jehnova (Nuxsense), Fynch, Marcus Woods, Blue Niall, RTL with Cleavage Club Takeover in Room 2.
- New Sounds In An Old Place: Loah, Kitt Philippa @ Drumcondra Parish (€17+)
Two Irish singer-songwriters perform in beautiful space on the northside.
- OSLO: Kid Karate@ The Workman’s Club (Free)
The Oslo DJs spin tunes all night .
- The R&B club @ Tengu (€7, 9pm)
Tunes from across the States with late 90s’ R&B flavourings.
- Lime & Fancy @ Wigwam (11pm, Free)
Pop bangers all night for those who like their pleasures guilty.
Saturday September 15th
- A Certain Ratio @ The Sugar Club (€25+)
Reknowned punk-funk fusion group perform material from their extensive back catalogue.
- True Tides @ Soundhouse (€14+, 8 pm)
First headline show for Dublin-based indie three-piece.
- Biffy Clyro @ The Helix (sold out)
Scottish rock group tour their acoustic album.
- Black Jam: Fried Plantain Collective @ The Complex (€10+, 9 pm)
Spoken word and hip-hop/punk night taking place as part of Fringe festival
- Nabihah Iqbal @ 11 Camden Street, 11 Camden Street Lr (€15+, 10.30pm)
Audio-visual performance from prestigious producer AKA Throwing Shade presented by District Magazine.
- Martinez @ Pygmalion (€6+)
The Division label bring over Swedish house DJ
- Todd Terry @ Opium (€11, 11pm)
House legend comes to Dublin. Expect serious tunes.
- Lumo Club @ Tengu (€7+, 10:30pm)
House party vibes all night from the Lumo DJs. Expect everything from Arthur Russell to Abba, LCD Soundsystem to La Bionda, Phil Collins to Caribou, ZZ Top to Zapp & Roger
- Brame & Hamo @ District 8 (€13+, 11pm)
Berlin-based Irish house duo does their homecoming tour in Dublin’s rave capital. Check out our piece.
- Distortion: Fio Fa @ Wigwam (€5+, 11pm)
Distortion launches their second season in Wigwam with a big performance from Irish selector.
- DJ Haus @ The Button Factory (€9+, 11pm)
Serotonin inducing house music from British DJ.
Sunday September 16th
- Clairo @ The Academy (sold out)
Lo-fi Youtube dream pop singer-songwriter plays to sold-out Academy. New Artist of the week