Monday November 4th
- Friendly Fires @ The Academy (€25+)
British indie-dance band always bring the energy to their live gigs.
- Greta Van Fleet @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
American rock band with strong vintage leanings.
- Marc Rebillet @ Vicar Street (Sold Out)
Austin’s answer to Mozart.
- Tropical Fuck Storm @ Whelans (Sold Out)
Australian pysch rock band.
- We Bloom: Tv People @ The Workmans Club (Free)
Emerging Dublin indie rock act.
Tuesday November 5th
- Sheer Mag @ The Grand Social (€15)
Old-school garage pop rock vibes.
- Christina Aguilera @ 3Arena (€88+)
Big voice pop star.
- Rhob Cunningham @ Lost Lane (€15+)
Irish singer-songwriter launches new album What Happened Was.
- Tom Walker @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
- Tom Rosenthal @ The Sugar Club (€17+)
- Steve Gadd Masterclass @ Trinity College Dublin (€27+)
Steely Dan drummer does a class.
Wednesday November 6th
- Aurora @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
- Palace @ The Button Factory (€17+)
Hyped-up London four-piece.
- Priests @ The Grand Social (€16+)
Mass is in session.
- Steely Dan Vinyl Night @ The Big Romance (Free)
One of the finest band’s gets a listening party.
Thursday November 7th
- Giggs @ Olympia Theatre (€24+)
One of the biggest names in grime.
- Mallrat @ The Academy 2 (€16+)
Australian indie rock act.
- whenyoung @ The Button Factory (€16+)
Irish electronic dreampop.
- Clockwork Orchestra. Dirk Baumans, Vegetable Boy, Discomedusa @ Lost Lane (€10+)
Loads of alterative guitar music going on here.
- Thrust, Tokyo Drift @ Tengu (11pm, €5+)
A night of alternative club music.
Friday November 8th
- The Tallest Man On Earth @ Vicar Street (€35+)
He’s not really though.
- lovelytheband @ The Academy Green Room (€14+)
Definitely a sound bunch.
- Don’t Worry ‘Bout It: EHCO, Marcus Woods, Aisling Jarvis @ The Purty Loft (€10+)
The DWBI crew host another night of fresh local talent including Greystones electronic duo.
- Isaac Butler @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€12+)
Dublin native singer-songwriter.
- DJ Scope @ Bow Lane (Free)
Expert selector does a hip-hop set.
- Cautious Clay @ Sound House (€14+)
- Mall Grab @ District 8 (€26, 9pm)
with Brame & Hamo, Loods, Salary Boy, Nite Fleit & Skin On Skin
- Yin Yang: R.Kitt @ Wigwam (11pm, €5+)
Robbie is one of Dublin’s absolute best.
- The R&B Club @ Tengu (10pm, €8+)
Stevie plays this hip-hop/R&B clubnight.
- ALS X Hang Dai w/ Moomin @ Hang Dai Chinese (€12, 10pm)
ALS Shift Shack Soundsystem with German deep house guest.
- Nightcap: Maeve, The Drifter, Lil Dave @ Tengu (10.30pm, €13+)
A showcase for Irish techno label Maeve.
- SPACER with Nialler9 DJ set @ Lost Lane (11pm, Free)
Music of a euphoric nature.
- The Tribe: Lee Burridge @ Opium (11pm, €13+)
Friday night house options.
Saturday November 9th
- Tonnta + Kirkos @ Smock Alley (4pm, €15+)
A once-off audiovisual take over of Smock Alley theatre resulting in a four-hour multi-media exhibition.
- Optic Music @ Hen’s Teeth (Free)
Hen’s Teeth launch their new store with a little help from their friends.
- Homebeat: Hania Rani @ Dublin Unitarian Church (€22+)
Polish modernist composer.
- A.A. Bondy @ The Workmans Club (€16+)
American alternative folk artist.
- Tebi Rex @ Lost Lane (€16+)
Irish hip-hop duo do a headliner.
- Homebeat: Hania Rani @ Dublin Unitarian Church (€22.50)
Pianist and composer for a night of exquisite solo-piano
- Jogging @ Bello Bar (€10)
The return of the heavy rock band. w/ Grave Goods & Stupid Son.
- NC Grey @ The Sugar Club (€15+)
British-Nigerian singer-songwriter does a headline gig.
- RRIC: Music City, Autre Monde, Father @ Bloody Marys (Free)
Free gig in the new venue on South William street.
- Stomptown Brass, Mutant Vinyl @ The Academy (€23+)
Big brass band vibes.
- Floating Points, Daphni @ District 8 (€25+)
A truly eye-watering DJ pairing.
- Zestra @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€12+)
Irish sister duo named after female aphrodesiac.
- Feet @ Sound House (€13+)
Wonky britpop band.
- Telephones @ Tengu (€16, 10pm)
w/ Peter Curtin & Papa Lou
- Brave Giant @ Olympia Theatre (€22+)
Irish indie-rock band.
- Bubblegum w/ Esa @ Wigwam (€10, 11pm_
3 hour set from Dekmantel South African DJ.
- African Gospel Choir @ Tullow Church, Foxrock (€10+)
The only thing that might get me to mass of a Saturday.
- Bubblegum: Esa @ Wigwam (11pm, €5+)
South-African native producer and DJ.
- Nialler9 @ Hang Dai Chinese (10:30pm, Free)
Drawing from the vinyl collection all-night.
Sunday November 10th
- Lizzo @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
Tickets now reselling for 2 bedroom apartments in Cowper.
- Cherym @ Whelan’s (€14+)
Northern Irish pop punk band.
- Oshun @ The Grand Social (€18)
hip-Hop / soul duo and the sonic manifestation of Afrofuturism who played Body & Soul last year.
What's Your Reaction?