Irish folk-duo The Lost Brothers return today with new single ‘Fugitive Moon’.
The band, made up of Oisin and Mark, originally met in Liverpool and began penning tunes together. It’s Americana tinged folk, lap steels, harmonicas and gentle acoustic guitars.
Case in point is their new single ‘Fugitive Moon’, which features M Ward on electric guitar and Tony Garnier on upright bass. It’s a beautiful track, poised and poignant.
The track is taken from the band’s forthcoming studio LP After The Fire After The Rain, which is due for release in February of 2020.
The band have also announced a national & UK tour set in the run-up to and aftermath of the album’s release.
- December 13th -Navan -Solstice Arts Theatre
- December 14th -Navan -Solstice Arts Theatre
- March 3rd- London – The Southbank- The Purcell room
- March 19th – Omagh – Strule Arts Theatre
- March 20th – Belfast – The Ulster Sports Club
- March 21st – Dublin – Vicar Street
- March 25th – Galway – Town Hall Theatre
- March 26th – Castlebar -The Royal Theatre
- March 28 – Letterkenny – An Grianan Theatre
- April. 3rd – Waterford – St. Patrick’s Gateway
- April 4th – Cork – Live At St. Luke’s
- April 5th – Limerick – Dolan’s
For more information and ticket updates, head on over the band’s wesbite.