Tuesday May 12
Wednesday May 13
- Roesy @ Whelan’s (€11.20)
[Singer-Songwriter] ‘Wolf Counsel’ Album Launch
- Danny G & the Major 7ths + Keithyfennsband @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10)
[Soul] Hipdrop Records presents BFF Series
- Harmonic presents Viet Cong @ The Workman’s Club (€13)
- MotherFunker: Say Hechno to Techno Vol. 1 @ Twisted Pepper (€3-€7, 10:30pm)
[Dance] House and disco.
- Transmit @ Button Factory (Free, 10pm)
[House/techno] Sets from Transmit residents as well as guest DJ sets from DJ/producer Will Kinsella and Gavin Francis.
Thursday May 14
- All The Young Dudes – A Gig In Memory Of Tony Fenton @ Vicar Street (€26)
[Cancer fundraiser] Aslan, Something Happens and The Stunning. The Minutes, Wallis Bird, Mick Flannery and more…
- New Natives: Nervvs, Slouch, Stitch Jones @ The Grand Social (€TBC)
[Rock] formerly known as Psychics, launching their first EP, Death House
- Good Name: Oh Boland @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
[Rock] West of Ireland new garage rock music.
- Gigonometry Presents Clockwork Orchestra, ADMISSIoN & Starling Army @ The Workman’s Club (€5/€8)
[New music] New Irish music.
- Another Side & Weathertop present: Star Wars IV – VI – WAX Party @ The Pint (€6/€10)
[Djs] One of the last nights in the venue which is closing.
- Scavenger Presents Slugabed & Yosi Horikawa @ The Grand Social (€6/€10, 11pm)
[Electronic] Dublin’s newest experimental electronic club night presents Slugabed (Ninja Tune) & Yosi Horikawa (First World Records)
Friday May 15
- Whelan’s Say Yes @ Whelan’s (€15)
[Fundraiser ] R.S.A.G. , Delorentos, Wyvern Lingo, Attention Bébé, Elaine Mai, Plutonic Dust, Twinkranes and more.
- Potion of Oblivion Vol. 3 – YES YES YES YES YEUUSS @ Block T (€TBC)
[Electronic ] A night of electronic music from the past, brought to the future for your pleasure.
- Little Gem Presents: Fierce Mild, Sissy, L/B/W @ The Grand Social (€10)
[Dublin Riot Grrrl/Post Punk] EP Launch.
- Peace Frog presents New Secret Weapon, Leo Drezden & ZEBRA @ The Sugar Club (€10)
[Rock ] New night of live music.
- Rae Morris & Darling @ The Academy (€16)
[Pop] Under The Shadows.
- Alien Envoy @ Button Factory (€15)
[Rock ] + Nick Kelly solo (playing the songs of The Fat Lady Sings)
- Songs In The Key of D @ NCH (€20+)
[Choir ] Classic Dublin songs, mixing them with contemporary acts to create a night that charts the music of the city.
- The Dead Heavys @ The Mercantile (Free, 9pm)
[Summer Sounds] Rock / Melodic rock.
- Enda Reilly @ Unitarian Church (€10/€12)
[Folk] Dublin singer / songwriter / guitarist writes and performs in English and Irish.
- Discotekken presents Twin Kelly—A Twin Peaks / R Kelly live A/V Show @ Generator (€8/€10)
[Tribute] Paedo-prone R&B celebration and David Lynch.
- Tandem Felix @ The Workman’s Club (€10)
[Indie] Launch of Comma EP.
- Debut at Mutate presents Rivet @ Pacino’s (€12, Midnight)
[Techno] Plus Daire Carolan, Lloyd Grogan, Exit The Void.
- Baikal & Aera @ Opium Rooms (€10, 11pm)
[Dance] Electronic on Maeve label from Berlin.
- Church: Noah @ The Meeting House (Free, 11pm)
[Club] DJs Cian Murphy and Dave B
- MUD: Bodytonic & Bedlam: Hannah Wants @ The Twisted Pepper (€13/€15, 10:30pm)
[Dance] Bass-heavy house music. Shall Ocin (Ellum) also.
- Melodic Presents: Los Suruba & Ian O’Donovan @ Hangar (11pm, €8-€12)
[Dance] deep house and techno.
- Burning Up @ The Grand Social (Free, 11pm)
[Disco] Kelly Anne-Byrne’s Disco night.
Saturday May 16
- Fight Like Apes @ Whelan’s (2:30pm, buy the album from HMV to win)
[Daytime show] matinee show.
- The Eskies @ Whelan’s (Sold Out)
[Folk/rock] Gypsy Folk.
- Duke Special @ Vicar Street (€25)
[Pop] Piano-laden pop songwriter.
- O Emperor @ The Workman’s Club (€16)
[Indie] Switchblade. Support Patrick Freeman.
- Theatre of Hate, Paranoid Visions @ Hangar (€15)
[Punk/rock] Old good jams.
- People Under The Stairs @ The Sugar Club (€17.50, 11pm)
[Hip-hop ] Late 90s LA rap duo.
- Nightflight @ The Grand Social (Free, 11pm)
[Club] With Bodytonic’s Joma playing Deep disco and boogie.
- Pressplay @ Pacino’s (€10, Midnight)
[DJs] Patrick mcAdams (Plutonic Dust), Eoghan Farrell and Frank Kearney.
- Pogo: Bodytonic present Gerd Janson @ The Twisted Pepper (€13/€15, 10:30pm)
[Dance] BiS show. Robert Johnson and Panorama Bar resident. Plus Shane Linehan and Barry Redsettaz.
- Hidden Agenda & Palisade: Jam City, Soil Creep @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10)
[Electronic] Less dance, more textural music from the UK producer of late. Unhappy.
- The Building Society presents:
AeroplaneResident’s Party @ Hangar (€5/€10, 10:30pm)
[Dance] Aeroplane cancels. Kelly Anne Byrne and Bobofunk play.
Sunday May 17
- Indiana @ The Workman’s Club (€13)
[Electro pop] UK electro pop singer.
- The Henry Girls @ Odessa Club (€12)
[Folk] Donegal folk/roots music.
- SODA: Betty @ The Bernard Shaw (Free, From 4pm)
[Dance] inspired by boogie, disco and sleaze scenes from the late 1970’s to the early 1980’s and beyond.
- Vinyl & Wine presents: ‘Rumours’ by Fleetwood Mac @The Dean Hotel (€10, 5pm)
[Vinyl playback] A discussion panel, a great vinyl giveaway and plenty of wine.
- Pyg Sundays: Antal @ The Pygmalion (9pm, €10)
[Club] boss of the Rush Hour records shop & imprint
Monday May 18
- The Cribs, September Girls @ Whelan’s (€18)
[Indie/rock] People still listen to the Cribs.