It’s Florence and the Machine week after her album launch gig in London and this is definitely the most unique thing I’ve ever given away on the blog. There’s only 190 of them in existence so they are extremely limited and are going for £200 each. Florence and designer Faye Sawyer have created this bespoke Jewel box entitled ‘Chest’ – It’s a work of art and is made from grained Bordeaux recycled leather with purple suede on the inside and a Lungs mirror on the lid. Inside there is:
- For the ladies – A nappa leather / merino sheepskin bag lined with the curtain that Florence was photographed in front of on her album cover.
- A special edition Lungs album split over two discs (see tracklisting).
- Two album art covered envelopes that offer totally unique hand drawn artwork by Florence.
- A personal handwritten letter.
- Both are signed by Florence.
1. Dog Days Are Over
2. Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
3. I’m Not Calling You A Liar
5. Kiss With A Fist
6. Girl With One Eye
8. Between Two Lungs
9. Cosmic Love
10. My Boy Builds Coffins
11. Hurricane Drunk
Bonus: You’ve Got The Love
1. Bird Song
2. Dog Doys Are Over (Demo)
4. Hardest Of Hearts
5. I’m Not Calling You A Liar (Demo)
6. Girl with One Eye (Bayou Percussion Version)