FRIDAY APRIL 19TH
- Bitch Falcon @ Dali (8pm, €10)
Dublin/Cork grunge three-piece make their debut at the Carey’s Lane venue, with indie trio Pretty Happy supporting, launching new E.P. ‘Ego No Ego’.
- Dead Witches @ An Spailpín Fánach (8pm, €10)
UK heavy psych worshippers observe a ritual upstairs on South Main St. Support from Wolf Counsel, Elder Druid and Soothsayer.
- Stockton’s Wing @ Triskel Christchurch (8pm, €27)
Long-running trad outfit follow up their fortieth anniversary tour last year with a spot show at a venue hitting the same milestone this year.
- Haley Heynderickx @ The Roundy/PLUGD (8.30pm, €12)
Portland folker tours Ireland in support of debut album ‘I Need to Start a Garden’.
- COLONY w/Darren Kelly @ O’sho (9pm, free)
The city’s hardest-working DJ sets it off at the foot of Barracks Street.
- Hidden Depths @ Dali (11pm, €tbc)
Minimal techno night with an all-female lineup: NATMAC, Yazmin Gardezi and Elaine.
- GOOD Music @ Cyprus Avenue (11pm, €8)
Stevie G and co-conspirators turn the former Good Friday session into a great one for hip-hop heads.
SATURDAY APRIL 20TH
- Ping Pong @ O’Sho (9pm, free)
Albert Twomey and Niall Woof get back behind the decks for a reprise of their legendary alternative sets under the Ping Pong name.
- Conjurer @ Fred Zeppelin’s (9pm, €8)
Holy Roar hardcore outfit headline Fredz as part of their latest Irish swing. A stacked triple bill in support: crossover lads Bailer, sludgers zhOra, and prog lads Aponym.
- Dogger @ An Spailpín Fánach (9pm, €tbc)
Vans-endorsed pro skater turns his hand to drum ‘n’ bass, with support from Jet Li, Kunai, Suilleabháin and more.
- Sven Weisemann @ Dali (10pm, €13)
House and techno abound in a live DJ set from the genre-hopping producer and composer.
SUNDAY APRIL 21ST
- County Vinyl @ The Roundy/PLUGD (7pm, €5)
The County Vinyl residents are joined for a Bank Holiday special by returning guests Paul Kav and The Drifter.
- King Zepha @ Crane Lane Theatre (9pm, free)
Yorkshire ska/rocksteady producer and his live band launch new album ‘Northern Sound’.
- CHALICE @ O’Sho (9pm, free)
A big Bank Holiday on Barrack Street ends with Jean-Luc and Sonny on duties.
- Mother @ Dali (9pm, €tbc)
Dali unretires its mirrorball for a Bank Holiday visit from Dublin’s disco and electronic night.
- Sunday Times x Fish Go Deep @ Cyprus Avenue (9pm, €15)
A massive crossover between Cork’s big monthly electronic night and its most legendary house DJs. One for the ages.