With tickets for the best little festival around now on sale, the organisers of Another Love Story have announced the first six acts to play next August 19th to 21st 2022 at Killyon Manor.
Here are the first six acts announced:
- Luke Una
- Rachael Lavelle
- Niamh Regan
- The Altered Hours
- Luke Una (aka Luke Unabomber) is a longstanding Manchester DJ and Homobloc founder.
- Rachael Lavelle is one of the best new Irish artists in recent years with a enveloping voice
- Barker is a British producer known for leftfield Berlin electronic vibes at Osgut Ton and Berghain
- Niamh Regan is the Galway artist whose album Hemet was one of our favourites of 2020.
Map.Ache is a Leipzeig producer with a live electronic show associated with labels KANN and Giegling.
- The Altered Hours are a very good Cork alt-rock band.
Tickets for Another Love Story 2022 are on sale now – Friday July 16th 12 noon.
Tier 1 Early : €175.00 + Fees
Tier 2 Regular : €195.00 + Fees
Tier 3 Late : €215.00 + Fees *
- Tier 3 Tickets available in 2 x handy Instalment payments of €107.50
Event subject to Licence, and all government advice & restrictions.