Monday November 26th
- Started From The Bottom Rap Showcase @ The Workmans Club (€8+)
A new night dedicated to showcasing Ireland’s emerging hip-hop talent.
Tuesday November 27th
- Eden @ Olympia Theatre (€28+)
Irish multi-instrumentalist and producer.
- Nothing But Thieves @ The Academy (€22+)
English alternative rock group
- Soak @ The Grand Social (€20+)
Northern Irish singer-songwriter makes her triumphant return. ‘Everybody Loves You‘.
- Beat! @ The Workmans Club (€10+)
The fringe collective launch their album
- The Ruby Sessions:The City and Us, Megan O’Neill, Jesse Terry, Padraig Macmahon @ Doyle’s (€7+)
A long-standing acoustic night in aid of the Simon community
Wednesday November 28th
- Mabel @ The Academy (Sold Out)
Hotly tipped Swedish pop star
- Ruthless: Decade Of Live Music @ Fumbally Exchange (Free)
Come check out the handiwork of the country’s top live music photographer. running all week.
Thursday November 29th
- DJ Suspect & Baz Hickey (45 Live) @ Bernard Shaw (Free)
Witness DJ Suspect as he mixes, splices and dices those lil’ records to within an inch of their lives.
- Mabel @ The Academy (€20+)
The second night of the Swedish pop star’s Dublin run has limited tickets left.
- Blossoms @ Olympia Theatre (€25+)
Manchester indie-pop band
- Avant Gardai @ The Workmans Club (€10+)
Long-serving alternative (and we mean that) Irish group
- Dreaming Of Jupiter @ Button Factory (€12+)
Dublin neo-soul group launch their debut EP
- Trad For Housing @ The Cobblestone Bar (€7+)
Exactly what it says on the tin
- Riso City for ICHH @ Lucky’s (Free)
Visual artists collective does a night in aid of ICHH.
- Oíche: Tanjier, Elkae, Alex Smyth, Cat Turner @ Bello Bar (€10+)
Gig promoter puts on some of the very best Irish indie acts.
- Trenchurian, Brian Dillon, BUA, Good Name @ Tengu (€7+)
An eclectic bunch of selectors take over Tengu for the night.
- Disco Anocht @ Club Chonradh na Gaeilge (11pm,€6+)
An Irish themed full on disco, looks like a blast.
Friday November 30th
- Red Light Radio @ Hen’s Teeth (2pm, Free)
The inclusive station celebrates 8 years in the business
- Shaw Kicks:Cáit, Roo Hooneychild, KT DAGG, Justyn Koss @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
A host of DJs take over the Shaw for the day
- Nealo, Tony Cantwell, SENU, Sick Nanley,Local Boy @ Underground (Sold Out)
Dublin MC launches his October Days EP
- The 202s, The Innocent Bystander, Feather Beds @ Bello Bar (€10)
Launch of new album From When The Future Was Yet To Hurt Us
- Sister Suzie, Big Joe Lewis @ The Thomas House (€16+)
London-based blues artist
- Polish Night @ CIE Hall (€37+)
A night of music and culture celebrating all things Polish
- Christine & The Queens @ The RDS (€54+)
French pop star performs material from her Chris LP. Not to be missed
- Lauryn Hill @ 3 Arena (Sold Out)
One of the most iconic forces in hip-hop
- The Redneck Manifesto, New Jackson, Dublin Guitar Quartet @ Vicar Street (€30+)
Superb Irish instrumental math rock group
- Red Light Radio Afterparty @ Hang Dai (Free)
Bound to be some fresh tunes played at this one.
- Cory Henry @ The Sugar Club (€22+)
American jazz pianist and organist
- New Jackson, Colin Perkins @ Pyg (€6+)
David Kitt’s electronic alter ego spins tunes in Powerscourt all night long
- Dimitri From Paris @ District 8 (11pm, €16+)
One of our favourite Disco DJs plays the Tivoli for the last time. ‘I Want Your Love‘
- Soma: Classic Yellow, Brass Phantoms @ Whelan’s (11pm, Free)
The Soma crew host another night of rock and indie groups.
- Melodic: Guy J @ Tengu (11pm, €15+)
Tel Aviv native ready to spin house all night
- Thumper @ Workmans Club (11.45pm, €12+)
A late night headliner from noisy bubblegum pop group.
Saturday December 1st
- It Must Be Nice X Goblin Skate Magazine After Party @ The Bernard Shaw (4pm, Free)
Afterparty celebrating all things urban culture.
- Duke Special @ Liberty Hall (€25+)
- Nile Rodgers & Chic @ The RDS (€59+)
You already know
- Low Sea, Gross Net @ Bello Bar (€10)
First live show in 2 years from Low Sea + the solo project of Philip Quinn (Girls Names)
- Sing Along Social: Muppets Christmas Special @ Lighthouse Cinema (Sold Out)
The Sing Along Social crew hit up a childhood classic
- Rabble’s Final Ruckus @ Commerical Rowing Club (€12+)
Anarchist publication hosts a mega-rave, what’s not to love?
- GxrlCode 002 @ The Complex (€12+)
A zine takes over featuring female collectives and women.
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble @ National Concert Hall (€20+)
A world debut live performance showcasing their most recent album on Honest Jon’s – The Book of Sound
- Durt @ Tengu (10pm, €5+)
Bay area DJ bound to spin some techno.
- 4.4 Division X Vision Collector: Anthony Parasole (Ostgut Ton) @ The Pyg (€10, 11pm)
Resident at Berghain in Berlin and Output in NYC
- Safehaus: 3 Years Of Shall Not Fade with LK, KGW @ Safehaus (10.30pm, €11+)
One of the most celebrated labels in the dance scene brings some of their roster to Dublin.
- Mother: Andy Butler @ The Hub (11pm, €11+)
Hercules and The Love Affair member spins a set for the mother crew.
- Index: Mauro Picotto, DJ Pressure @ Index (11pm, €11+)
Two Italo-disco DJs.
- Leon Vynehall @ Wigwam (11pm, €13+)
Avant-garde American-based DJ and producer.
- Midland @ Button Factory (10pm, €11+)
British selector and label head.
Sunday December 2nd
- Leon Vynehall @ Bernard Shaw (5pm, Free)
A more relaxed setting for the American based producer and DJ