Apologies for the lateness in this here podcast. We’ve spilled over into December but that’s OK as I’m about to kick the Irish end of year albums and songs poll off this week so the next podcast will be chosen by you. For now though, we have a selection of more leftfield than usual stuff taking in “Malian-tinged sunniness, the electro muddiness of Telepathe, the gloomy ambience of King Midas Sound (The Bug’s new project)and uplifting yet slightly creepy Simian Mobile Disco remix of Deerhunter’s ‘Octet’“.
Aoife Mc who presents is available for bar mitzvahs and radio work. Get in touch.
Podcast #21 -Tracklisting
- Amadou and Mariam – Djama [Welcome to Mali – Because Music]
- Magic Wands – Black Magic [7" – Ark Recordings]
- Telepathe – Chrome’s On It [<[Vinyl EP – IAMSOUND Records]li>
- Zoon Van Snook – Bibliophone 5 [<[Interview and Interludes EP – Cookshop]li>
- Weird Tapes – Home [<[Download]li>
- Memory Cassette -Asleep at a Party [<[Download]li>
- King Midas Sound – One Ting (Dabrye Mix) [<[Cool Out – Hyperdub]li>
- Onra – My Comet [<[7" Beat Series – All City]li>
- Mail Order Messiahs – Caffeine Dreams [Par Avion EP – Ambulance Chaser]>
- Starkey – Spacewalk [Ephemeral Exhibits – Planet Mu]>
- Deerhunter – Octet (Simian Moble Disco re-edit) [Download]>