Monday December 16th
- Red Egg Mondays @ The Red Hen (Free, 10pm)
DJ Egg continues her Monday residency in the Red Hen with a festive edition lashing out jingles till late.
- Cabal 020: Residents Night @ Dolans Warehouse (€8, 10pm)
Cabal bring their last show of the year back to Dolans with a residents night. Colm, Daire & Eoghan will take the stage playing house, techno, disco, breaks and more.
- A Narrative For Limerick @ Narrative 4 (€20, 7:30pm)
A special Christmas themed intimate night of music and story featuring Colm Mac Con Iomaire and the Brad Pitt Light Orchestra.
Tuesday December 17th
- Room Two @ Pharmacia (€5, 10pm)
Room Two return for an end of exams blowout featuring Galway based Envisage collective for a night of Techno.
Wednesday December 18th
- Huey Morgan @ Dolans Warehouse (€18, 7,30pm)
Huey Morgan graces Dolans with his NYC Block Party filling the dancefloor with Funk, Soul, Disco and Hip-Hop.
- Touch of Techno @ Dolans Warehouse (€18, 10,30pm)
Tommy Holohan and Shampain headline the second last event of the year alongside resident Shee for a night of Groove and Techno.
Thursday December 19th
- Delorentos @ Dolans Warehouse (€18, 8pm)
Dublin Indie Rockers, Delorentos, turn to Limerick to close their nationwide tour sparked by the ten year anniversary of their song S.E.C.R.E.T.
- Touch of Techno: Residents Party @ Pharmacia (€7, 10:30pm)
Touch of Techno return for a residents party in their last event of the year. Midweek, Silky Klub, Matthew Mc Gowan all take to the decks for a night of techno.
Friday December 20th
- Prima Volta Presents: Fehdah @ The Record Room (€10/€7 student, 9:30pm)
Future-afro soul vocalist, producer and multi-instrumentalist, Fehdah, plays her first Limerick show rounding off a busy year for Pima Volta. Support from Peter Curtin (RTÉ 2XM/Worldwide FM) & Bill Baramus.
- Live at The Big Top: Walking on Cars @ The Big Top (€38)
The Dingle five piece are set to return to the Big Top this week with their own brand of Indie Pop.
- Paddy Dennehy @ Dolans Warehouse (€12, 8pm)
Following the release of his debut album “Strange Wings” Folk musician Paddy Dennehy will play his first Limerick show.
- Seoda Shows: Talos @ Dolans Warehouse (€20, 9pm)
Electronic Pop act Talos promise an amazing live performance in Dolans as they tour their new album “Far Out Dust”. Support from Paddy Mulcahy.
Saturday December 21st
- Paddy Casey @ Dolans Warehouse (€20, 8pm)
With a new album in the works, Irish rock legend Paddy casey will take to Dolans to play his classics.
- Druileanna Athláimhe ar Ghrianstad an Gheimhridh@ The Milk Market bar (Free, 9pm)
Tribal Drum Trio 2nd hand Drills return to The Milk Market Bar with support from singer-songwriter Jacob Harris.
- Beoga @ Dolan’s Warehouse (€20, 8pm)
Followings works with Ed Sheeran, New Wave Trad act Beoga bring their five piece live show to Dolans.
- Gavin Da Vinci and Citrus Fresh @ Pharmacia (Free, 9pm)
Following two incredible releases this year, the southwest’s finest performers take to pharmacia for a night of hip-hop. Support from Wag-Wan residents 40 Hurtz.
Sunday December 22nd
- Declan O’Rourke@ (€27:50, 8pm)
Acoustic Folk Singer, Declan O’Rourke plays dolans with his dynamic, soulful style of storytelling song writing.