Tuesday Oct 17
- The Horrors, The Fontaines @ The Tivoli Theatre (€24)
English rockers’ new album V has been well-received.
- (Sandy) Alex G @ Whelan’s (€16.50)
Philadelphia songwriter with 8 albums at age 23, 2 of them on Domino.
- Ruby Sessions: Mongoose, Tanjier, Mark Flynn, Melvin @ Doyle’s (€7, 9pm)
Long running acoustic showcase night.
- The Jesus And Mary Chain @ Vicar Street (€40)
Rockers returned with first album since 1998
Wednesday Oct 18
- Badly Drawn Boy @ Whelan’s (€27.50)
Nostalgia inflates prices.
- J Cole @ 3Arena (€55+)
US mega-selling rapper.
Thursday Oct 19
- Hurray For The Riff Raff @ Whelan’s (€18)
Alynda Segarra’s indie rock project. Hungry Ghost.
- Tycho @ District 8 (Sold out)
First Irish show in 4 years for the instrumental US band.
Friday Oct 20
- RHA’s Hennessy Lost Fridays @ RHA Gallery (€15, WIN TICKETS)
Come on Live Long, Columbia Mills, DJ Alex Donald & more.
- Shrug Life, Slow Riot, Junk Drawer & Handsome Eric @ The Grand Social (€8+)
Indie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯” album launch
- The Young Folk @ Whelan’s (€13.50)
Irish folk band with pop sensibilities.
- Elaine Mai, Pursued By Dogs, Ailie @ The Workman’s Club (€10)
New video for When I Go.
- AJ Tracey @ The Academy Green Room (€17.50)
English grime MC.
- A Tribute to Mobb Deep @ The Sugar Club (€20)
Havoc & Big Noyd in conversation about Prodigy and live performance.
- Lime & Fancy: Notorious @ Wigwam (Free, 10pm)
Pop-fronted club night.
- All City pres. Folamour LP Launch @ Wigwam (€11, 10pm)
French electronica + Sage, DJ Dotzy
- The RnB Club X Soft Boy Records @ Tengu (€10, 11pm)
’90s RnB, Hip Hop & more. Kojaque, Stevie G, Papa Lou & more
Saturday Oct 21
- Fatima Yamaha @ District 8 (2 shows, early / late, €15+)
2 shows in one day for Dutch synth electronic producer.
- Slow Place Like Home, Floor Staff @ The Workman’s Club (€10, WIN TICKETS)
Get a first listen to new LP When I See You…Ice Cream!
- Ailbhe Reddy @ Whelan’s (€17)
Irish singer-songwriter’s new song The Tube.
- St Vincent @ Olympia Theatre (€28.50+)
2 nights in Dublin with Annie Clark and new album Masseduction.
- Slow Readers Club @ Button Factory (€16.50)
UK indie band return after shows at The Workmans Club and Whelans.
- Loveshack presents: Mix & Fairbanks @ Wigwam (€7, 10pm)
Kildare duo who released a great edit on Orange Tree lately.
- Objekt @ The Pygmalion (€10, 11pm)
Experimental electronica. + Jack Dunne & Cailin.
- Temple of Sound 25th anniversary @ Button Factory (€19.50, 11pm)
Billy Scurry and Johnny Moy all night long
Sunday October 22
What's Your Reaction?