RHA’s Hennessy Lost Fridays returns for its last event of the year this Friday in the Gallery on Ely Place.
If you’ve not attended a Lost Fridays event yet, expect an evening of curated sounds drawn from the best of Ireland’s music scene, DJs and Hennessy cocktails in unique and functioning art gallery space.
Performers for this Friday include Nialler9 favourites Come On Live Long, 80s-inspired indie from Columbia Mills, and Whelan’s resident DJ Alex Donald who will be playing a mix of electro, house, hip-hop, pop and rock.
Tickets €20 + booking fee (include two complimentary Hennessy cocktails) from the Eventbrite page and the event is over 21st.
To win 2 tickets:
Email [email protected] with the gig in the subject line and your name in the body.
Some art and tasting events are also happening on the night including:
- RHA’s art facilitators Hazel and Amie showing visitors how to make Great Gatsby inspired 1920’s feathered masks, headbands and fake moustaches. A
- Artist Bassam Al-Sabah will assist guests in creating their own masterpiece sculptures at the Clay Bar.
- Get your portrait drawn by one of RHA’s three resident robots.
- Get lost in floor to ceiling reflections of yourself as far as the eye can see in the Hennessy Infinity Room.
- Learn about Hennessy’s Savoir-Faire at a tasting masterclass with the Hennessy Brand Ambassador, featuring Very Special, V.S.O.P and X.O.
- Throughout the night Hennessy’s expert mixologists will also create Hennessy cocktails, including Hennessy & Ginger and Hennessy Sidecar.
- RHA’s Coppa Café will be supplying scrumptious food throughout the night.
- Attendees can also arrive early and enjoy walking tours of the RHA Exhibitions Plunge by Vera Klute in Gallery I and Strange Attractors by Ronnie Hughes in Galleries II & III with RHA Director Patrick T. Murphy.
More info on the Facebook event page.
Instagram: RHA Gallery