Wednesday August 8th
- AMS Label Launch: Vernon Jane, The Creators & more @ The Sugar Club (€10+)
BIMM Dublin‘s Ann Marie Shields launches new record label with performances from the above label acts Shelley Bukspan, Side 4 Collective and Selk .
Thursday August 9th
- The Murder Capital @ Whelan’s (€10+)
Up and coming Dublin rockers play their first headline show.
- Art School Girlfriend @ The Soundhouse (€10).
Synth-pop artist from Wales makes her Dublin debut as part of The Last Mixed Tape’s new Hyphen Pop night.
- A Ritual Sea, Hostess, Father! @ Drop Dead Twice (Free)
The band launch their new single ‘Seasons (Like You’)
- Bishop Nehru @ The Sugar Club (€15).
New York rapper brings his fresh brand of hip-hop to Dublin.
Friday August 10th
- We’ve Only Just Begun: Cathy Davey, Ships, Molly Sterling & more @ Whelan’s (€10)
Inaugural female fronted festival takes place Thursday-Friday in both upstairs and downstairs stages of the venue. Plus Wyvern Lingo (DJ Set), Eve Belle, Dowry, Leila Jane.
- Kurt Travis @ The Bowery (€10+)
It’s the first night of the alternative rocker’s UK & Irish tour.
- Spies @ The Workman’s Club (€13+)
The Dublin/Berlin based band’s music is indie-rock perfection. Hear their new one.
- Apartment Records: OBW @ The Bernard Shaw (Free in, 8.08pm)
The label launch a record by The Sunday Times at the gig.
- Oslo IV featuring King Bones @ The Workman’s Club (free in, midnight)
Kick the weekend off the right way with the King Bones’ unique blend of delicious synth-punk.
- Gavin Elsted (Lumo Club), Co Brady (SEBP) @ Hang Dai Chinese (Free, 10.30pm)
A night of electronic music on one of the best sound systems in Dublin.
- The R&B Club @ Yamamori Tengu (€5+, 10pm)
Expect the likes of Beyoncé Erykah Badu & Outkast from Papa Lou and Stevie G.
Saturday August 11th
- All City x Bodytonic presents: Jen Ferrer @ The Bernard Shaw (Free in, 4pm)
A day/night event featuring DJsFio’n’Jio and Conor Deane.
- Melt Fest @ The Workman’s Club (€8.95+)
Featuring David McSavage, KASMS and Lisa Dee.
- Legends Of The Old Skool @ The Button Factory (€22.90+, 9pm)
A dance night featuring Signum, Ultrabeat & DJ Spiral.
- Telephones @ Yamamori Tengu (€6.01+)
A night of dance music courtesy of Dublin based collective.
- Paper Dollhouse, Sculptress, BB84 @ Bello Bar (€13+)
The electrononic-folk duo’s set is an audio-visual experience.
- Boots & Kats present Yurt City @ District 8 (€13.31+)
Featuring Mix & Fairbanks, Adult Store and George Feely.
Sunday August 12th
- We’ve Only Just Begun: Sorcha Richardson, Æ Mak, Roe, Aimie Mallon (LE BOOM) DJ Set, Aisling Logan. @ Whelan’s (€10)
Inaugural female fronted festival takes place Thursday-Friday in both upstairs and downstairs stages of the venue.