Tuesday February 15th
- Dry Cleaning, PVA @ Button Factory (€18)
Highly-anticipated gig around these parts.
- The Ruby Sessions @ Doyle’s (8;30pm, €10)
The acoustic club night is back. No advance announcement of acts.
- Lonelady, Chósta @ The Grand Social (€16)
Julie Campbell Manchester musician, songwriter, singer and producer inspired by British post-punk and electro.
Wednesday February 16th
- Sail We Must: The Sea Story of Andrew Weatherall & An Irish Fisherman @ The Sugar Club (€11+)
Screening of 10-minute documentary plus live discussion between Cian Ó Cíobháin, Johnny Moy, and Billy Scurry about Andrew’s links to Ireland, as well as a DJ set from Billy.
- Runah @ Whelan’s (€13.50)
Electronic-folk artist. Ghost Light.
Thursday February 17th
- Last Apollo @ Whelan’s (Sold out)
As recommended on the Nialler9 Podcast. Reservoir.
- A Ritual Sea @ The Workman’s Club (€12)
Irish-French dreamwave band.
Friday February 18th
- Hausu: Arthur Valentine, Automatic Blue, Ghostking is Dead & more @ Bello Bar (€11.50)
Irish collective Hausu celebrate four years with gigs in Dublin and Limerick feat. their roster.
- KEHLI, Fya Fox, Saibh Skelly @ The Workman’s Cellar (€13)
Beyond the Horizon is a showcase to highlight up-and coming talent by FlutterTone
- Sad Night Dynamite @ The Workman’s Club (€10)
UK alt-hip-hop duo. ‘Psychedelic Views’
- Big Love @ Whelan’s Upstairs (Sold Out)
New single out this week. Watch a live set.
- Duke Special @ Whelan’s (€22)
The Belfast artist has released 14 albums in his career.
- Danny G & The Major 7ths @ The Sugar Club (€15)
Irish neo-soul artist and live band.
- NSO: Music By Philip Glass From The Music Of David Bowie And Brian Eno @ NCH (€15+)
The National Symphony Orchestra and David Brophy perform two symphonies by Philip Glass inspired by seminal albums by David Bowie and Brian Eno
- Out of Space @ Tengu (€12, 11pm)
Cáit b2b Síofra with support from Out of Space head, Efa O’Neill.
- Centre Point: Prospa @ Button Factory (11pm, €15)
English electronic duo. ‘Want Need Love’.
- Research x Mutate x Darktrax @ Index (11pm, €20)
Héctor Oaks, Aeron XTC & Melodic
- Choki Biki Presents: Club Glow: Borai, Denham Audio, LMajor, Mani Festo @ Bow Lane (€15)
Four UK-based DJ/producer/rave evangelists have coalesced to present a united front as Club Glow.
- STAMP: Mark Broom, Karl Guest, Doug Cooney @ The Grand Social (11pm, €10)
Saturday February 19th
- A/V workshop with Contour @ Mend, Harold’s Cross (€60, noon)
Includes demo with Ableton, Resolume, synths, drum machine and 360 sound.
- CK & MCG, Curtisy X Ahmed, With Love, Famous Tex @ The Workman’s Cellar (€13)
Sleepover Club event with hip-hop-lead artists.
- Yenkee @ The Workman’s Club (Sold Out)
Launch of new EP Yen with an afterparty hosted by Soft Boy DJs.
- The Altered Hours, Gurriers @ The Grand Social (€15)
Irish alt-rock band finally play rescheduled dates for album Convertible.
- A Lazarus Soul @ Button Factory (€20)
Dublin band playing a headline show. Long Balconies.
- Lumo Club: Back For Good @ Tengu (11pm, €13)
We’re back. Nialler9, Simon Roche and Gavin Elsted’s house party in a club.
- Centre Point: Romare @ Button Factory (11pm, €15)
Romare’s most recent album was 2020’s Home.
- blk. Reboot & more @ Index (11pm, Sold out)
Plus DJ Chargesheet, The Social Service: Mercorn, darkmavis, Bull Horris
- Mother @ Lost Lane (11pm, €10)
The queer disco and electro pop party is back every week.
- Club Comfort: Game Of The Year Edition @ Wigwam (11pm, €12)
DJs Roo Honeychild, Baliboc, Angel Celebrity, SELKY
Sunday February 20th
- Pale Waves @ The Academy (€24)
English indie-rock band.