Monday February 24th
- Anavitoria @ Whelan’s (Sold Out)
Portuguese folk duo performs a sold-out headline on Wexford Street.
- We Bloom: Jacob Henley, Isaac Butler, Fiona Harte @ Lost Lane (Free)
Local showcase night offers up three emerging talents for a cool €0.
- Crowbar: Grace Pettis, Rachel Laven @ Crowbar (Free)
American singer-songwriter. ‘Working Woman’.
Tuesday February 25th
- The Growlers @ Button Factory (€24+)
Washed out Californian indie rock group.
- Listen at Lilliput: Soda Blonde, Dulciana, Erin Fornoff @ Lilliput Press (Free – Donation)
Charity gig with all funds going to the Dublin Rape Crisis Centre.
- Ruby Sessions: Ailbhe Reddy, Christian Cohle, Perlee @ Doyle’s (€7)
Long-serving singer-songwriter night in aid of the Simon Community.
Wednesday February 26th
- Lennon Stella @ Olympia Theatre (€25+)
Canadian native singer-songwriter and actor.
- The Memories @ Vicar Street (€35+)
Stalwart Irish big-band/pop group.
- Franc Moody @ Button Factory (€20+)
London indie dance group whose music shimmers with a disco swagger.
- Homebeat Presents: The Cabinet Of Dr Caligari @ St Ann’s Church (€20+)
Live scoring of iconic early 20th-century film.
- Inhalt Der Nacht @ Farrier & Draper (10pm, €10+)
Late-night techno in one of South William Street’s many watering holes.
Thursday February 27th
- The Murder Capital @ Vicar Street (€20+)
One of Ireland’s buzziest rock groups takes a break from extensive European touring to do a headliner in the capital.
- New Music Dublin: Diatribe Stage 1 For John Cage @ The National Concert Hall (€10+)
Morton Feldman releases his new LP in honour of the modernist composer.
- New Music Dublin: Aontracht 1 @ National Concert Hall (€10+)
Six solo pieces arranged by experimental trad artist Una Monaghan.
- Crowbar: Reves @ Button Factory (Free)
Longford native singer-songwriter.
- Aindrias De Staic & The Latchikos @ Whelan’s (€15+)
- Scene & Heard: Here Now Know @ Smock Alley (€10+)
As part of the Scene & Heard festival, a multi-media show written and directed by Gareth Redmond Quinn and Stephen James Smith.
- The Last Boys, Red Heron, Sink @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€6+)
Headlined by band formed from past members of Limerick group A Weekend Away.
- Alex Borstein & The Amstergang @ The Sugar Club (€23+)
Vocals performed by the voice of Lois Griffin.
- Veta Sessions: Seba Safe, Sive @ The Workman’s Club (Free)
A free local showcase night.
- Midnight Hour: Rebecca Locke @ Whelans’ Upstairs (11:30PM, Free)
American singer-songwriter now based in Dublin, folksy pop songs on the Ukelele.
Friday February 28th
- Cory Wong @ Button Factory (€23+)
If loving you is Wong, I don’t wanna be right.
- Ritual Sea, Rachael Lavelle @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€7+)
Support from superb Irish avant-garde pop artist.
- Iamddb @ The Academy Green Room (€20+)
Manchester native vocalist and MC. ‘Shade’.
- New Music Dublin: Juliet Fraser & Sonar Quartet @ National Concert Hall (€10+)
The latest composition from improvisational group Sonar Quartet.
- New Music Dublin: Daniel Bjarnason Songs @ National Concert Hall (€10+)
World premiere of a new song cycle from Daniel Bjarnason.
- Homebeat Social: New Jackson, Uly, Glasshouse @ Sugar Club (€19+)
An absolutely stacked night of Irish talent.
- Varo @ The Sound House (€10+)
Traditional Irish group with Baroque blends launch their debut LP.
- Zizou @ Anseo (€4+)
The solo project of Angular Hank lead singer.
- Easy Peelers x Ying Yang: Gnork @ Tengu (€8+)
- Izakaya Basement x Woozy: Cando, Eclecticist, EMA @ Izakaya (10pm, Free)
Local selectors in the basement.
- Pure Shores @ Hang Dai (10:30pm, Free)
- Patrice Baumel @ Opium Club (10:30pm, €10+)
- Dancing Warriors @ Bow Lane Social (10:30pm, €11+)
Go for the name alone.
- Fleetmac Wood: Sea Of Love Disco @ Bernard Shaw (11pm, €18+)
Lots of dancing and singing.
- Monument: Psyk @ Kaizen Bar (11pm, €10+)
- Hidden Agenda: Janus Rasmussen @ Lost Lane (11pm, €13+)
- One of the members of Kiamos will provide Friday’s dance music in Lost Lane.
- Ross From Friends @ 39/40 (11pm, €18+)
One of the most exciting producers and DJs out there right now.
- Boots & Kats @ Wigwam (11pm, €10+)
Irish stalwarts bound to rip the place up.
Saturday February 29th
- Gavin James @ 3Arena (€39+)
Irish singer-songwriter does a big headline show.
- Mango X Mathman, Gemma Dunleavy, Rebel Phoenix @ 39/40 (Sold Out)
The lads do their biggest Dublin headliner to date.
- Legends Of The Old Skool @ Button Factory (€15+)
Old school hip-hop DJs lineup for a night dedicated to the golden era.
- Woweembeem: Yankari, Alfi @ Bello Bar (€9+)
- New Music Dublin: RTE NSO, Cleary, O’Leary, Gudmundsson @ National Concert Hall (€10+)
A performance of Siobhan Cleary’s musical theatre piece Hum!.
- New Music Dublin: Bang On A Can All-Stars @ National Concert Hall (€10+)
Long-serving instrumental group who blend the worlds of classical, jazz & more.
- Daddy Long Legs @ Sugar Club (€15+)
NY blues band. ‘Death Train Blues’.
- Jerry Fish Electric Sideshow @ Whelan’s (€22+)
You know who Jerry Fish is.
- Red Pyg: Shanti Celeste @ Pyg (€8+)
- Hare Squead @ The Workmans Club (€13+)
Dublin hip-hop group do a ‘secret’ show.
- Join Me At The Pines @ Bloody Mary’s (€14+)
Electronic pop project from Bellx1 member.
- Khakikid @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€13+)
Irish MC fresh from the release of his debut Pug Ugly EP.
- Robert John Ardiff @ Lost Lane (€10+)
Come On Live Long member does a solo show.
- Sonny Fodera @ District 8 (10pm, €22+)
In The Lab.
- Grace Queer Rave @ 39/40 (10pm, €8+)
LGBTQ+ techno night celebrates its first birthday.
- Nightcap: Haai @ Tengu (10:30pm, €15+)
- Discotekken: Moving Still, Red Lebanese, David Diamond @ Hang Dai (10:30pm, Free)
Moving Still’s showcase night will feature the very best in Arabian Disco.
- Mother @ Lost Lane (11pm, €10+)
Long-running queer disco night.
- Techno & Cans: Nez, Maedbh O’Connor B2B Shiv @ Wigwam (11pm, €4+)
You know what to expect from the T&C crew.
Sunday March 1st
- New Music Dublin: Work in Progress – New Music For Voice & Flutes @ National Concert Hall (Free)
Three Irish female composers share an insight into a new body of work they’ve been composing.
- Sleater Kinney @ Vicar Street (€33+)
American rock group. ‘Jumpers’.
- Stu Daly @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€6+)
Irish folk artist.
- New Music Dublin: I will sing away the despair of the old universe @ Pepper Cannister Church (€10+)
Chamber Choir Ireland take on a new, Global thining programme.
- Hot 8 Brass Band @ The Academy (€23+)
New Orleans Brass Band.
- Sunday Service : Regularfantasy, Pear & EMA @ Izakaya (Free)
Pear label present the Canadian who released this jam.