Monday October 21st
- Bobby Oroza @ The Sugar Club (€14+)
Finnish rock artist.
- Self Esteem @ Sound House (€15+)
English pop artist.
- Third Eye Blind @ The Academy (€27+)
American rock band.
- We Bloom: Loraine Club, Madison Front, Surreal Audio @ The Workmans Club (Free)
A freebie offering a platter of local talent.
Tuesday October 22nd
- Chromatics @ Vicar Street (€29+)
Johnny Jewel and band with Desire playing atmospheric live synth pop music.
- Orville Pack @ The Grand Social (€16+)
- Mostack @ The Academy (€23+)
- Everyone You Know, Malaki @ Whelan’s (€11+)
British urban aficionados.
Wednesday October 23rd
- State Lights, Ellyd @ Abner Browns (Sold Out)
The return of the Barber Shop gigs.
- Gash: The Final Party @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
Roo Honeychild, Kate Butler, Gadget & The Cloud, sohotsospicy, Lætitia Deering, Lolz
- Obscure: A Basement Boogie @ Fibber Magees (10pm, €5+)
Downstairs of a Wednesday evening.
- Of Monsters & Men @ Olympia Theatre (Sold OUt)
Indie from Scandi.
- Brigid Mae Power, Aoife Nessa Frances @ The Sound House (€14+)
Thursday October 24th
- RTE Radio 1 Folk Awards @ Vicar Street (€24+)
Featuring performances from Lisa O’Neill, Martin Hayes and many more.
- Out of Space & friends @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
One of the last parties to hit the Shaw.
- Lethal Dialect @ Whelan’s (€17+)
One of the nation’s finest MCs.
- Crowbar: Elaine Malone, Laurie Shaw @ Crowbar (Free)
Fine folk-rock from Limerick.
- Boa Morte @ Bello Bar (€10+)
Cork band launch their third album.
- DDR. Table Quiz @ Lucky’s (€10+)
Raising funds for the studio move.
- Outsiders, Cooks But We’re Chefs @ Tengu (€5+)
Getting funky, but groovy too.
- Indigo Girls, Lucy Wainwright Roche @ Liberty Hall Theatre (Sold Out)
American folk duo.
- Battles, Wastefellow @ The Button Factory (€28+)
Now performing as a duo and they have a new album Juice B Crypts out.2
- Slither x Research: Textasy, Partiboi69 @ 39/40 (11pm, €5+)
Partiboi69 is the meme off the wall electronic artist.
Friday October 25th
- Tonnta Presents Stimmung by Karlheinz Stockhausen @ City Hall (€10+)
Avant-garde vocal group performance from Dublin group Tonnta.
- Lankum @ Vicar Street (€25+)
Just in time for the new album too.
- Nick Murphy @ Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
Formerly known as Chet Faker.
- Biig Piig @ Whelan’s (€12+)
Irish native, London-based R&B artist.
- Karol Conka @ The Sugar Club (€20+)
- Last Ever Moot Tapes @ the Bernard Shaw (Free)
Polytunnel and Jellypelt All Night Long.
- The Snuts @ The Grand Social (€13+)
Scottish four-piece rock band.
- Moving Still presents: Khalas @Luckys (Free)
Expect a mixture of Arabic and African tunes going from traditional to electro vibes.
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble @ The Sugar Club (€23+)
One of the best at what they do.
- Junk Drawer, Autre Monde, Naoise Roo, Philip Christe @ Jaja Studios (€13+, BYOB)
Alternative Irish. A Litany of Failures gig fundraiser.
- Lepton: Radioactive Man @ Tengu (10.30pm, €10+)
Not the most original superhero name we’ve ever heard.
- Index: Eats Everything, Truncate @ 39/40 (11pm, €16+)
Except for mushrooms.
- Beastie Boys Appreciation Night @ Lost Lane (€7+)
Our night. Nialler9 and Gavin Elsted play Beasties all-night. In aid of Irish Cancer research.
- Dark Arts Festival @ Kaizen Bar (11pm, €10+)
Dark electronica cause it is the season.
- Jayda G & Romy @ Button Factory (11pm, €17+)
Canadian disco guru.
- Disco Anocht: Big Bass Bins @ Club Conragh Na Gaeilge (11pm, €5+)
Coupla focail eile.
- Hammer Hits: Hammer, Holly Lester @ Wigwam (11pm, €11+)
Big room techno from up north.
Saturday October 26th
- The Bern(ghain) Shaw Marathon @ The Bernard Shaw (11am, Free)
The majority of Irish DJs are playing this marathon event.
- Hip Hop Brunch Halloween Party @ Opium (12pm, €32+)
Spitting bars and having sandwhiches.
- SCOOP’s 10th Birthday Bash: DJ Kormac, Le Galaxie (DJ Set) @ Lost Lane (€11+, Share event to win entry & prizes )
Fundraiser & vinyl compilation launch for Scoop Foundation also with Dave Nuremberg , Louis Scully, Lolz, Djackulate
- Philip Glass @ National Concert Hall (€65+)
As part of the composers NCH residency.
- Secret Sound Autumn Day Party @ Lock 6 Cafe (2pm, €8+)
Daytime gig boasting a ton of local talent.
- Back To The Old School @ Turk’s Head (€10+)
Old school dance anthems and fancy dress.
- Willie Watson @ The Grand Social (€23+)
American singer-songwriter and banjo player.
- Weyes Blood @ The Button Factory (€20+)
American songwriter who released one of the best albums of 2019.
- Burna Boy @ Vicar Street (€50+)
Nigerian MC and singer.
- Lumo Club’s 4th Birthday @ Tengu (10.30pm, €7+)
The Lumo crew celebrate their fourth birthday in style.
- Pure Shores @ Wigwam (Free, 11pm)
All Saints and Samhainers
- Souletiquette x Anomaly @ Tengu (11pm, €7+)
Saturnight dance options.
- Grace 06 @ 39/40 (10pm, €6+)
An LGBTQ+ techno night.
Sunday October 27th
- Day of the Dead @ Glendalough House (€27+)
Festival with Armand Van Helden, Rebūke, Sunil Sharpe, Shadow Child, B.Traits, Ben Pearce & more
- Sim Simma @ The Bernard Shaw (4pm, Free)
The First & Last Time.
- The Riptide Movement @ Olympia Theatre (€26+)
Irish indie rock.
- Sinead O’Connor @ Vicar Street (€45+)
Back in fine form.
- Lil Louis, Michael Mayer, Simian Mobile Disco @ Pyg (€25+)
Big disco moves.
- Inner City, Kevin Saunderson, Donnacha Costello,Eamonn Doyle & more] @ Button Factory / Tengu (€15+)
Early and late shows. House all round over 2 venues in town.
- Circles: Jeff Mills, BMB, Paula Temple @ District 8 (€35+)
Some techno heavyweights.
- Bodytonic: Gerd Janson @ Wigwam (10pm, €15+)
- Mother @ Lost Lane (10.30pm, €10+)
Do your bank holiday with the Mother crew.