Monday February 11th
- Trinity Arts Festival: Greg Tisdall, Robbie Stickland @ Trinity College (Free)
Trinity Arts Festival opens with performances from two indie acts.
- Arthurs Jazz Jam @ Arthurs (Free)
The DCU Jazz students host a weekly open call jazz session.
Tuesday February 12th
- She Drew The Gun @ Workmans (€13+)
Psych pop courtesy of Louisa Roach.
- Pink Party: A Celebration Of Feminist Art @ The Library Art (Free)
A multi-media event celebrating all things feminist art as part of TAF.
- Ruby Sessions: Odette, Ailbhe Reddy, Sebastian Schub, Ultan Conlon @ Doyle’s (€7+)
Weekly singer-songwriter night in aid of the Simon Community.
- Tea Party: Daire Brady, Gearoid Peggs, Ethan Hughes, Shampain @ South William (10.30pm, €5+)
Spinning the very best of house and disco.
Wednesday February 13th
- FutureJazz: Joe Armon-Jones @ The Sugar Club (€15+)
London- based jazz fusion artist.
- Maija Sofia @ Crowbar (Free)
Galway native and folk musician.
- Odette @ The Grand Social (€13+)
- Kudos, Hope, Large Bottle From The Shelf @ Bello Bar (Free)
Cork duo Kudos promote their debut LP Perfect.
Thursday February 14th
- Post Malone @ 3 Arena (Sold Out)
Olive Garden enthusiast and pop artist plays a Valentine special in the 3Arena.
- Maggie Rodgers @ The Academy (Sold Out)
The first of two sold-out dates for blossoming American pop artist.
- Cub Sport @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€15+)
Australian alt-pop group.
- Young Hearts Run Free: I Carry Your Heart With Me @ Anseo (€16+)
The YHRF collective throwing a BIG gig in aid of the Simon Community with 3 supergroups including Conor O’Brien (Villagers), David Tapley (Tandem Felix), Loah, Éna Brennan (Dowry) & Participant. Check out the details here.
- Toy @ The Workmans (€15+)
Brighton natives and indie musicians.
- Thirst Trap, Blue Niall, CT Boo @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
Valentines themed gig featuring trap artist Blue Niall. You might meet someone you like?
- Drag & Draw: Zapho, Nile St.James, Tolu Makay, Claire Z @ The Liquor Rooms (€12+)
Zapho released some of the most exciting Irish alternative pop we heard last year.
- Gum Takes Tooth, BB84 @ Jigsaw (€10+)
Drum triggered leftfield electronica.
- MiniSoul: Bruno Grecchi, Lucio Stocco, Conor Foley @ Tengu (Free)
Dance yrself clean.
- Anti-Valentines Ball: Diana’s Divorce Party @ NCAD (10pm, Free)
NCAD students host what’s bound to be a vibrant party.
Friday February 15th
- Blackwax Records with Willo and Colin @ Lucky’s (Free)
Expect some rare grooves from Africa, The Americas, The Middle East and Asia.
- The Love Nest: ELM, Ruth Kavanagh, Glamo, Prymary Colours & more @ Tengu (€15+)
A H&G club night aimed at infusing some sparkle into Dublin nightlife.
- The Artisinals @ Sin E (€5+)
A modern rock group with a big vintage inspiration.
- Maggie Rodgers @ The Academy (Sold Out)
The second in a sold-out run for American pop star.
- The Altered Hours & Jogging @ A4 Sounds (€15, BYOB)
Alt-rock double headliner.
- Micah P Hinson @ Whelan’s (€20)
English alt-sheen on Full Time Hobby – The Sleep of the Damned
- Blackfish Collective @ The Sound House
A multi-cultural, multi-faceted London based creative, formed in Dublin with roots from African nations such as Nigeria, Angola and Zimbabwe
- Moot Tapes @ Bernard Shaw (Free)
The first label showcase of 2019 will boast plenty of alternative electronica.
- Stephen Flynn @ Hang Dai (10.30pm, Free)
Hang Dai’s custom built sound system is perfect for a Friday night boogie.
- Waze & Odyssey @ Opium (11pm, €10+)
A big name in house music.
- Pear: Peach @ Tengu (11pm, €10+)
Techno from the people who love fruit.
- Wiseguys: Laurence Guy @ Wigwam (11pm, €6+)
A DJ with a penchant for mixing house, ambient and jazz.
- OSLO: Classic Yellow, Jooce @ Workmans (Free, 11pm)
The OSLO crew are hosting two rising Irish rock acts.
Saturday February 16th
- Watermelon with Jamal, Liam Maher @ Lucky’s (Free)
Arab special from Moving Still.
- Just Mustard @ Workmans (€11+)
Post-rock from Dundalk.
- Division: Josh Green B2B Ryan Healy B2B Jake Dodd @ Pyg (€10+)
The Division crew always bring a vibe to the vaults of a Saturday.
- Neneh Cherry @ The Academy (€36+)
One of the most iconic names in trip-hop lore.
- Bodega @ Whelans (€18+)
Very impressive art rock group who smashed their 2018 album Endless Scroll
- Wild Nothing @ The Button Factory (€20+)
Highly regarded dream pop artist.
- Dorian Concept @ The Sugar Club (€15+)
Out there electronica.
- Makings @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€17+)
Indie six-piece launch their new EP.
- Watermelon @ Luckys (Free)
The watermelon crew spinning the best of groove music.
- Melodic: Mind Against @ The Button Factory (€17+)
Italian brothers with a captivating blend of techno and house.
- Loveshack X Colours: Mix & Fairbanks @ The Lighthouse (10pm, €9+)
Dun Laoghaire continues to become a more viable nightlife option with one of Irish house’s finest duos.
- Flipside: DJ Fett Burger @ Tengu (10.30pm, €12+)
Left of field electronica.
- Bubblegum: Orpheu The Wizard @ Wigwam (10.30pm, €6+)
Just watch this Boiler room.
- Colm K @ Hang Dai (10.30pm, Free)
More dance music in Dublin’s finest Chinese eatery.
- EVE Takeover w/Aimie Mallon @ Tengu (11pm, Free)
The Eve crew are running Tengu for the night with some help from Le Boom’s Aimie.
- Constellation: CJ Bolland / T99 / Cleric / Inland @ 39/40 (€15)
Sunday February 17th
- Sit-Down Party with Aoife O’Neill, Lols, Fuego Spirit @ Lucky’s (Free, 2pm)
Dancing on Meath Street.
- Electric Eel Shock @ The Workman’s Club (€15)
Rock’n’Roll Monsters from Japan.
- Sing Along Social: Robyn vs. Scandi Pop @ MVP (€8+)
The zero commitment choir take on the pop icon that is Robyn.