Monday January 14thth
- Jazz Jam @ Arthur’s (Free)
A talented group of DCU Jazz students get together for their weekly jam session.
Tuesday January 15th
- Crowbar Presents: Baby Witch @ Crowbar (Free)
Piano powered pysch pop from Fermanagh.
- Chris Leonard @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10+)
22-year-old singer-songwriter with an ear for subverting convention.
Wednesday Jan 16th
- Ones To Watch: Mike Paterson, Jane Willow, Leila Jane, Hatchlings, Noel O’Brien @ Whelan’s (€5+)
The first night in Whelan’s annual talent showcase features a performance from Americana artist Leila Jane.
Thursday Jan 17th
- Ones To Watch: Zapho, Elkae, Tribal Dance, Fbrillianteds, Cable Boy, Tolu, Kasms @ Whelans (€5+)
Do check out brillant math rock group Tribal Dance on this second day of Whelan’s annual showcase.
- Death Culture Blues @ The Big Romance (Free)
The Thin Air show spin some of their hot picks on Parnell street.
- Pecking Party, MS Heiress Blackstone, MS Mars @ Grand Social (€8+)
The First night in new Giz A Drag features dark electronica act Pecking Party.
- Gorilla Troubadour, Sky Atlas @ The Workmans Club (€5+)
Funk rock group from Dublin.
Friday January 18th
- Ones To Watch: Elephant, Lowli, Jooce, Toshin, Jeefs Mancave, Bobby & The Blunts, Yellow Season, Myth, Prymary Colours @ Whelan’s (€5+)
Dundalk rock group Elephant the highlight of Saturday’s ones to watch.
- Kid Karate @ The Workman’s Club (€10+)
Dublin-based math rock group do their thing in the workmans.
- Twin Bandit, Steph Cameron @ The Grand Social (€13+)
Hannah Walker and Jamie Elliott share vocal duties in woozy Ameircana act.
- UNIT @ The Bar DL (Free)
Local producer and DJ spins tunes down in one of Dun Laoghaire’s new drinking spots.
- Rez Lowe, DJ Pierr @ South William (Free)
More house for your listening pleasure.
- The Powder Rooms: Caz9, Aimie Le Boom, Racheal Bailey @ The Lighthouse (10pm, €9+)
Some very fresh electronic acts, including Le Boom’s own Aimie will be spinning tunes down in Bodytonic’s new place.
- Samuel K @ Izakaya (10.30pm, Free)
The Groove Crate DJ will certainly be spinning some fantastic disco.
- DJ Stingray @ Index (11pm, €15+)
- Philipp Strobel, Dark Trax @ Tengu (11pm, €11+)
Head of Berlin-based aufnahme + wiedergabe label loves his disco.
- Demuja @ Wigwam (11pm, €6+)
‘Do What You Want My Love‘
- Sam Paganini @ D8 (10pm, €16+)
Italo-disco maestro comes back for one more time in the Tivoli.
- FunkSy 2: Mark Cormagh, Harry King, Pasada @ The South William (€8+, 11pm)
The South William is hosting its own house-disco party.
Saturday January 19th
- Ones To Watch: Somebody’s Child, Cherym, Bodies, Krisdeberg, Makings, Blue Whale, Badhands, Greyface @ Whelan’s (€5+)
We fancy Somebody’s Child to do great things this year. Go check them out.
- Squig @ The Big Romance (Free)
Dublin DJ duo will be playing their favorites.
- Fucked Up @ The Grand Social (€22+)
Coneptual punk. ‘None Of Your Business Man‘
- Wgfm: DC Fslman & Callum @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
An alternative approach to a dance music night hosted by the Wgfm crew.
- Digg Deep @ The Bellobar (€10+)
Julia Mahon’s solo project launches its second single ‘Soak It Up’.
- Division: Vlad Miler, EVE DJs, Alemao @ Pyg (10pm, €10+)
Another night of dancing in the vaults with tunes from the wonderful EVE collective.
- Route 94 @ D8 (11PM, €15+)
A huge name in the house world.
- Willow @ Wigwam (11pm, €6+)
British producer signed to Workshop records.
- Lumo @ Tengu (10.30pm, €7+)
It’s the 40th Lumo event. Don’t miss out.
- Souletiquette RNB Party @ Tengu (11pm, €9+)
Smooth R&B going on upstairs in Tengu all night.
- Granny 07: Dry Grannuary @ The Grand Social (11pm, Free)
The Granny crew playing the best of indie, dance and hip-hop the Grand Social.
- Haus In Rabbits: Jazza B2B Niall O’Reilly, Horrace B2B Eamo Corrigan, Aidan Murphy @ The Lighthouse (€7+)
Bodytonic’s new place hosting a plethora of local talent.
- Samuel K @ Ukiyo (11pm, Free)
Samuel K plays his bimonthly set at the infamous Karoke bar.
Sunday January 20th
- Ones To Watch: James Bentley, Baba, Rowan, Pecking Party, Wayfader @ Whelan’s (€5+)
The Final day of ones to watch features a strong alternative electronic influence.
- Organ Freeman @ The Big Romance (Free)
A ship tight Dublin Jazz group plays their weekly slot on Parnell street.