Monday January 7th
- Space Oddity and other songs from the Bowie universe @ NCH (Sold Out)
The first event as part of this week’s Bowie festival. Trinity orchestra performs the iconic artist’s discography with guest features.
Tuesday January 8th
- Wolf & Moon @ Whelan’s (€12+)
Folk duo heavy on wanderlust performs a set on Wexford St.
- First Fortnight: Culture Vultures @ The Sound House (€12+)
A pop culture curio hosted by Tony Clayton Lea and featuring musical guest Slow Skies.
- Signal: Bowie @ Science Gallery (Donation)
Martin Clancy chats with Bowie guitarist and musical director Gerry Leonard as part of the Bowie festival.
Wednesday Jan 9th
- A Bowie Celebration: The David Bowie alumni tour @ Olympia Theatre (€45+)
Past members of Bowie’s touring and studio team performs the artist’s discography as part of Bowie fest.
Thursday Jan 10th
- The 1975 @ 3 Arena (€42+)
British pop rock group who cause quite the stir with their latest LP.
- Trans and GNC performance night @ NCAD (Free)
A group of NCAD graduates present an exhibition themed around trans and non-gender binary issues.
- Notions: DJ Deeon @ Wigwam (11pm, Sold Out)
Chicago based house producer and DJ.
Friday January 11th
- David Keenan @ Whelans (Sold Out)
Irish folk artist and wordsmith performs the first of two sold-out Whelan’s headliners.
- DDR @ The Big Romance (Free)
The DDR crew take up the reigns for the night in Dublin’s newest nighttime oasis.
- First Fortnight: Therapy Sessions w/Pillow Queens, Rachel Lavelle, David Tapley @ Workman’s Club (€10+)
The Saint Siter curated gig features a performance from one of the country’s best pop-punk acts and more.
- Peachface, Dott, Daragh McCabe @ Bello Bar (€8+)
Synth-pop outfit launch their debut single ‘You Never Saw Me Dance’.
- Seskin Lane, Myth @ Whelan’s (€5+)
Tipp native rock outfit head to the hallowed grounds of Wexford Street.
- Under Pressure @ The George (Free)
Drag artist Veda Beaux Reves hosts a Bowie-themed glitter filled party as part of Bowie fest.
- Constellation: Pariah @ Wigwam (10pm, €6+)
One of future garage’s pioneers. ‘Orpheus‘.
- FJAAK @ D8 (11pm,€27+)
Berlin-based techno boyband.
Saturday January 12th
- David Keenan @ Whelan’s (Sold out)
The second in a sold out two-night stint in Whelan’s for Keenan.
- First Fortnight: The Big Gig w/ Mango X Mathman, Molly Sterlings, Paddy Hanna, Brave Giant @ Tramline (€12)
First Fortnite’s main event features the country’s best grime act and so much more.
- Rebel Rebel @ The Academy (€29+)
One of the more well known Bowie tribute acts performs as part of Bowie fest.
- Utopia: DMX Krew @ Tengu (10pm, €9+)
A big electro DJ and producer hits up Dublin.
- Billy Roll: A Father Ted Mass Party @ The Lighthouse (€9+)
The pop-up party crew host a Father Ted theme boogie in Dun Laoghaire.
- Be Sound (And Vision) @ The Grand Social (10pm, Free)
The Be Sound crew host their own Bowie themed night as part of the festival.
- Division X Culture Shock: Aaron Nolan, Con Allen, Lee Bracken @ Pyg (10pm, €10+)
The Pyg regulars are bound to bring the heat on Friday night.
- 2ManyDJs @ D8 (11pm, €16+)
Oh god yes.
Sunday January 13th
- Russel Jackson @ Arthur’s (Sold Out)
The ledgendary bass player comes for a rare Dublin gig.