Tuesday June 4th
- Ruby Sessions: Baciville, Brí & more @ Doyle’s (9pm, €7+)
Weekly acoustic club with special guests in aid of Simon Community.
Wednesday June 5th
- Long Island Sound @ Izakaya Basement (Free, 11pm)
Cheeky Wednesday night boogie.
Thursday June 6th
- Tomorrows @ Lost Lane (€12)
We premiered their new album The Night Chorus Pt. 1
- Fleetwood Mac Night @ The Big Romance (Free)
Tango in the Night in full at 8pm followed by Loreana playing the best tunes from their back catalogue, solo work and associated acts
- The Bonk, Cian Nugent @ Yamamori Tengu Kaizen Bar (€15)
Improv psych jazz pop & acoustic folk rollers.
- Perspectives: Matmos @ NCH (€20)
Experimental duo known for employing strange objects as instruments.
- Beauty Sleep @ Whelan’s (€13)
Be Kind album tour from dream-pop Belfast trio.
- I Heart Scott Walker @ Whelan’s (€15)
A host of guest singers to celebrate the music of Walker.
- Fantastic Negrito @ The Academy (€26)
Check out his Tiny Desk.
Friday June 7th
- Ordnance Survey @ Fumbally Stables (€16)
Relative Phase album launch from Neil O’Connor (Somadrone) & guests
- BIMM Live @ Francis Street venues (Free)
30 bands, DJs and BIMM-associated acts play live.
- Gash @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
Irish collective focused on supporting womxn & LGBTQ+ producers & DJs
- Crazy P @ The Sugar Club (€15)
UK electro-pop collective who put on a good show. SOS.
- Calvin James @ The Big Romance (Free)
collecting donations for Syrias Vibes on the night
- Good Name @ Lucky’s (Free)
A Celebration of Soul Jazz Records
- delush, October Fires @ BelloBar (€10)
Listen to It’s Alright’ feat. Strange Boy.
Indie club night with live bands. This one featuring former Strypes guitarist.
- Dinah Brand @ Whelans Upstairs (€10)
Long-running Dublin guitar band have a new album Thank You Driver
- Post Punk Podge & TT, SHITHäTT, Doppelskangers, Jobseekers @
Bohs Bars & Function Rooms (€10)
Irish punk and grit in Dalymount Park
- Snow Patrol + The Kooks @ Malahide Castle (€52)
With David Keenan and Gabrielle Alpin.
- In Bloom and Coughlan’s Cork Lost Lane Take Over @ Lost Lane (€15)
Jack O’Rourke, Anna Mitchell, John Blek, Marlene Enright, Malojian, and Cry Monster Cry
- Spacer Fridays: Arveene & Friends @ Lost Lane (11pm, Free)
Free in electronic, disco & euphoric music in a venue on Grafton Street after hours. DJs Arveene (Bon Voyage), Shamon Cassette & Peter Kelly (Camcor Calling)
- Hector Oaks @ Wigwam (11pm, €10+)
A second collaboration from Research/Mutate/Darktrax.
- The RnB Club @ Tengu (€8, 11pm)
’90s RnB, Hip Hop, Neo-Soul, G-Funk & Trap
Saturday June 8th
- Beats in the Alley @ UCD Festival, UCD Clubhouse Bar (Free, Noon to 8pm)
Open outdoor event featuring reggae yoga classes, dance workshops, live art, spoken word, DJs and MCs Feat Sim Simma, Choice Cuts, Word Up Collective
- Moving Still, Helen O’Dea & DC @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
Where Good Friends Meet series.
- SafeHaus Rooftop Party @ Opium Club (2pm – 10pm, €8+)
With Sputnik One, Shee, Matt Finnegan + more
- Soda Blonde @ The Grand Social (€14)
Debut headline show from former Little Green Cars members
- The Cure, Ride, Just Mustard, The Twilight Sad @ Malahide Castle (€72+)
Cureheads unite. Rock vibes in the open air.
- Metallica @ Slane Castle, Meath (€70)
The biggest metal band around with support from Fang Club, Stiff Little Fingers, Ghost & more
- Island Times presents New York Disco @ The Big Romance (8pm to close, Free)
Exploring influential labels like West End, Prelude, Salsoul, Emergency, P&P, and Sam Records.
- Pow City June @ The Thomas House (Free)
Northern Soul, Stax and Motown.
- Lost & Sound @ Lost Lane (11pm, Free)
Festival and Disco DJ vibes with Kate, Sally & Claire.
- Telephones @ Tengu (€5+, 11pm)
Positive records that make people dance with Lou and John.
- Sweatbox: Big Bulging 5th Birthday @ Sweatbox (€7 b4 midnight / €9 after)
DJ Karen, Paddy Scahill, The Audio Pilots
- DJ Scope @ Hang Dai Chinese (Free, 10:30pm)
Mark from Choice Cuts spinning 45s.
Sunday June 9th
- School Of Love @ The Fourth Corner (€10)
The evening revolves around an interview on the subject of love given by a psychologist, therapist, philosopher or a similar specialist with music & comedy
- The Meat Puppets @ Whelan’s (€22)
Kurt Cobain-hailed band.
- Social Rising @ The Grand Social (Free)
New bands night, also Thursday