Thursday August 15th
- Derek Ryan @ Upstairs Dolans (€25)
Derek is joined on stage by acclaimed musicians Kane O’Rourke and Ray McLoughlin.
- Anais Mitchell @ Kasbah Social Club (€20)
The Vermount and Brooklyn based singer-songwriter explores the world through narrative folk song and balladry.
Friday August 16th
- Féile na Gréine @ Lucky Lane, Pharmacia (Free)
The festival returns for its second year in a row with numerous performances across multiple venues. See timetable.
Saturday August 17th
- Féile na Gréine: Guerilla Gig @ Cruises Street (10am – noon, Free)
An ensemble of Limerick musicians.
- Féile na Gréine: Rising Damp, Maija Sofia, Gadget & The Cloud @ Mother Macs (noon to 4pm, Free)
Plus Odd Ned, Kayleigh O’Brien
- Bleeding Heart Pigeons, Elephant, Crevice @ The Commercial (5pm – 9pm, Free)
Check out the 3 piece alternative group
- 2nd Hand Drills @ Costellos Milk Market Bar (Free)
The skilled percussion group are joined by DJ Cans for the free event.
- Féile na Gréine: Windings, The Winter Passing, Hand Models @ Pharmacia Upstairs (Free)
The five piece multi genre group are one of the highlights of the second Féile Na Gréine festival.
- Féile na Gréine: Lolz, Roo Honeychild , DJ Egg @ Pharmacia Downstairs
Sunday August 18th
- Féile na Gréine: Messyng, Jinx Lennon, Vincky Langan, @ The Commercial (Free)
Plus Dennis As A Landlord, Dan Walsh & Jack Brolly, Tension
Tuesday August 20th
- We Come In Pieces @ Pharmacia (€5)
WCIP perform a warm up show before a stint of shows in England.