Email to be in the draw for free entry:
How to enter free entry comps – Email [email protected] with the gig above in the Subject line you’re entering for along with your full name and phone number (for late contact) in the body of the message. Full info on each show below. Draw closes at 6pm the day before the gig or Friday 1pm latest for weekend gigs.
Tuesday November 15
- ABC @ Olympia Theatre (€45)
80s UK pop – Poison Arrow.
- Dinosaur Jr @ Vicar Street (€30)
- Ruby Sessions @ Doyle’s (€6, 9pm)
Esmé Patterson // RUTH // Laura Elizabeth Hughes // Luke Clerkin
Wednesday November 16
- Tomorrows, Tandem Felix @ The Bowery (€10)
Just launched debut album Another Life premiered here
- Frank Turner @ Olympia Theatre (€23)
UK indie folk.
- Steve Gunn @ Whelan’s (€16.50)
US guitar/ fingerpicker
- Nouvelle Vague @ Button Factory (€23)
French covers band that Camille sang with.
- Electric Eel Shock @ Workman’s Club (€12)
Tokyo high-octane speed rock.
- Mick Jenkins @ The Academy Green Room (€21)
Thursday November 17
- Martin Hayes & Dennis Cahill @ Magistorium (€25+)
Gloaming buddies play new venue on St Ann St.
- The Pipes, The Pipes @ RHA Gallery (€17)
Donal Dineen hosts an uileann pipes night of music and visuals. Video.
- Lake Street Dive, Basia Bulat @ Vicar Street (€23)
Boston band. Jools.
- Barq, Soulé @ The Bowery (€5)
New single Bear. Nialler9 DJ set after.
- Michael Nyman @ Olympia Theatre (€43)
World renowned composer.
- Lucky Chops @ Button Factory (€20)
NY Brass band
- Sample Answer @ Whelan’s (€12)
Irish UK-based indie folk Maurice O’Connor
- What So Not @ District 8 (€8, 11pm)
Australian record producer Emoh Instead. used to work with Flume.
Friday November 18
- Design And Violence After Dark @ Science Gallery (Free, booking essential)
Naoise Roo, Wastefellow and more
- Squarehead, Me and My Dog @ The Grand Social (€8)
Rare headline set from the indie-rockers.
- TLMT Lost Tapes: Paddy Hanna, Beauty Sleep & Montauk Hotel @ Bello Bar (€5)
The Last Mixed Tape’s new series of live music
- Ensemble Ériu @ Belvedere House, Dublin (€10)
Trad/folk. The “Imbas” Tour
- Oddsocks @ The Sound House (€10)
Groove-filled four-piece from Sligo
- KRS One @ Voodoo Lounge (€25+)
90s NY rapper and originator.
- EDEN @ The Academy (SOLD OUT)
Irish boy on Justin Bieber’s management is already huge.
- Tom Misch @ The Workman’s Club (€15)
UK rap/electronic/soul. Reverie EP.
- Ryan Elliott @ Tengu (€10, 10:30pm)
DJ /producer on Berghain’s house label Ostgut Ton.
- Secondcity @ Opium Rooms (€12, 11pm)
House and techno. Kaily, George Feely, James Hannan
- Dixon @ at Wigwam (€15, 10pm)
Sold out. Waiting list.
- Basecamp (Live), Bad Bones (Live) & Eve @ Wah Wah Club (€8+, 11pm)
Hidden Agenda presents Irish debut of Nashville dance trio.
Saturday November 19
- Frankenstein Bolts @ Thirty Four Café (Free, 2pm)
Return of Homebeat’s Cafe series.
- Julia Holter, Circuit Des Yeux @ Vicar Street (€25)
Los Angeles artistand composer.
- We Cut Corners, Sinead White @ Button Factory (€15)
Launch of new album The Cadences Of Others.
- Scoops @ The Grand Social (€13)
Irish pop rock.
- Jinx Lennon’s Big Protest Night @ Workman’s Club (€10)
With Avant Gardaí, Temper-Mental MissElayneous and Fiach Moriarty.
- Molossus, Laura Sheeran, Diarmuid MacDiarmada @ Tivoli Backstage (€10)
Molossus are a 5 piece alternative band from Dublin featuring members of The Jimmy Cake, Hands Up Who Wants To Die and Percolator.
- Tongue In Chic @ The Bowery (Free)
Nile Rodgers/ Disco covers band.
- Legend @ Voodoo Lounge (€22.50)
Dark Icelandic electronica
- Sense: Kant @ Button Factory (€10, 11pm)
Soundcloud. Eli & Fur
- Mother @ The Hub (€5/€10, 11pm)
DJs Kelly -Anne Byrne and Michael Pope.
- Lumo Club #14 @ Yamamori Tengu (€10, 10pm)
Lumo DJs isn’t another house and techno night. Everything from Four Tet to Fleetwood Mac / Phil Collins to Caribou
- Dimitri From Paris @ District 8 (€18, 11pm)
Electronic disco DJ.
- Romare / Jheri Tracks label night @ Wah Wah Club (€10, 10pm)
Ninja Tune electronic producer / Fotomachine, Melly, DCDADJ (Daire Carolan), DJ Sewer,
Sunday November 20
- Brunch with Dress for Success Dublin @ Medley (€35, 12.30pm)
Food and DJs Nialler9 and Kate Brennan Harding for Equal Pay Day campaign.
- Zaska @ Bello Bar (Free)
- Catfish And The Bottlemen @ Olympia Theatre (€26.90)
- Mutual Benefit, Maija Sofia @ Whelan’s (€16)
US indie rock. Getting Gone.
- Davie Furey @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10)
Celtic singer/songwriter folk.
- Adam Buxton’s Bug @ Vicar Street (€28)
David Bowie special.
Monday November 21
- Paul Simon @ 3Arena (€76+)
American Songwriting legend.