Thursday November 11th
- Happy Alone @ Kasbah Social Club (€11)
Cork Alt-Pop band Happy Alone take on Dolans Warehouse ahead of their EP launch.
- Mick Hanly and Johnny Duhan @ The Belltable (€18/€22)
Two of Ireland’s finest singer-songwriters return to the Belltable stage.
- Irish Classical Orchestra @ University Concert Hall (€5-€25)
Gracing the concert hall stage, the ICO play a mix of Bach, Mozart, Debussy and Leclair.
Friday November 12th
- Prima Volta Presents: Cooks But We’re Chefs (SOLD OUT)
Prima Volta returns with one of Ireland’s most energetic live acts, the 7-piece Funk, Soul and Jazz group, Cooks But We’re Chefs. Support from Peter Curtin and Bill Baramus.
- Chris Holmes & The Mean Men @ Dolans Warehouse (€20)
Bad Reputation brings the heavy hetal legend to the stage, playing both W.A.S.P. hits and new material.
- Wyvern Lingo @ Upstairs at Dolans (€20)
The rock and pop trio return to Ireland following the release of their critically acclaimed second album earlier this year.
- Jack O’ Rourke @ Kasbah Social Club (€15)
Described as one of Irelands best songwriters, the singer plays Dolan’s just after the release of his third album.
- Kodaline @ University Concert Hall (SOLD OUT)
The alternative-rock group play an acoustic set at the University Concert Hall.
Saturday November 13th
- The Altered Hours @ Dolans Warehouse (€16.50, 9pm)
The Cork alt-post-punk five piece take over Dolans Warehouse this Saturday.