Tuesday February 4th
- Boiler Room: Bass and Percs @ Dolans Warehouse (€10, 11pm)
The legendary Bass and Percs Boiler Room comes to Limerick. Having previously featured acts like Sherelle and LUCY this promises to be a big one.
- ELM 064 @ The Stables Club (Free, 8pm)
Covers trio ELM 094 take to the stage for The Stables first event of the year.
- Root Strings: Open Mic Night @ Irish World Academy (Free, 6pm)
Root Strings weekly open mic night asks performers of all levels to come along.
Thursday February 6th
- Prima Volta @ The Wickham Tap (Free, 9pm)
Prima Volta continues their three month residence banging out Lo-Fi Jazz and Hip-Hop on the decks.
- Paddy Mulcahy @ The Record Room (€10, 8:30pm)
In conjunction with Creative Collaboration Limerick, the ambient synth artist will perform songs from his most recent album.
Friday February 7th
- Seoda Shows: The Slow Readers Club @ Dolans Warehouse (€17, 8pm)
The Manchester based four piece, known for their unique blend of Electro influenced Doom Pop, play the Warehouse.
- Bad Reputation: Electricals @ Kasbah Social Club (€6, 9pm)
Electricals bring their chaotic soundscape to Dolans with support from local Sludge bands Third Island and Tooms.
Saturday February 8th
- Turnstiles @ Dolans Warehouse (€6, 8pm)
Combining hard hitting punk with resonating lyrics, the Galway based Five piece will make their first Limerick headline show special one.
- Abbaesque @ Dolans Warehouse (€16, 9pm)
Irelands most successful ABBA tribute show play Dolans.
Sunday February 9th
- 16 Tonnes of Vibe @ The Commercial (Free, 9pm)
The Commercial invites you to dance Sunday away with a night of Disco.