Tuesday February 20th
- Wiley @ The Academy (€27+)
UK grime rapper celebrates the release of his Godfather album
- TeaParty XII with Kyle, Ois, Lamaj, Oisin Meehan, VSN @ Wah Wah Club (€6+)
Five DJs causing a stir
Wednesday February 21st
- Wax on #4 John Coltrane @ The Workmans Club (€9+)
Jazz saxophonist celebration in association with The Record Spot
- Homebeat presents Christian Loffler & Ensemble @ The Sugar Club (€12+)
Joined by singer Mohna and four violinists
Thursday February 22nd
- Dermot Kennedy @ The Olympia Theatre (Sold Out)
Rising Irish folk singer-songwriter from Dublin
- Katie Laffan @ Whelan’s (€13+)
Dublin funk-pop singer-songwriter launches her new EP Spacer
- No Disco tribute night @ MVP (Free)
A night dedicated to the seminal Irish tv show.
- Kygo @ The 3Arena (€51+)
Norwegian tropical-house DJ and producer
- Grandmaster Flash @ Opium Rooms (€22+, 10:30pm)
Original turntablist and DJ returns.
Friday February 23rd
- King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard @ The Olympia (Sold Out)
Seven-piece Australian psychedelic rock band
- Wyvern Lingo @ Button Factory (Sold Out)
Wicklow three-piece celebrate the launch of their debut album
- Alex Smyth @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
Swords-native ambient and electronic musician
- Electro City Synth Festival: I Am The Cosmos, Caz9 & more @ Sin É (Free)
Also Saturday with Wob!, Sam Killeen, Van Panther and more
- Lumo Club #29 @ Tengu (€5+, 10:30pm)
Eclectic Club night with Gavin Elsted, Simon Roche, Sally Cinnamon, Nialler9
- Radio Slave, Will Kinsella, Vladimir Miler Jr., Josh Green @ Pyg (€11+)
UK techno and house DJ & Rekids label owner.
- Liverpool Disco Edits with Get Down Edits, James Morgan, Ciara Brady @ Pyg (€5)
A night full of disco funk classics and more
- Peggy Gou, Job Jobse & Soichi Terada @ District 8
The creator of one of the tunes of the year so far heads this gig.
Saturday February 24th
- Spudgun & Dowry @ The Abattoir (€10)
Space rock band and Éna Brennan who premiered her debut single on n9.
- Yemenade: Ships, Cinema, Diamond Dagger, The Drifter @ The Grand Social (€10)
A night to raise funds for Yemen.
- Electric Six @ The Academy (€20+)
Six-piece disco-punk band from Detroit who play here annually
- Daniel Wang @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
Homebeat present the renowned disco-soul producer
- Discotekken Jungle Book Party with Donal Dineen, Five to Two, OJO, Morro 16 & more @ The Sugar Club (€6+)
The fifth and final of the series brought to you by Discotekken, Woweembeem, The RnB Club, Telephones
- Downtown Connection with Colleen ‘Cosmo’ Murphy All Night Long @ Teacher’s Club (€18)
Dublin based party hosts Loft DJ David Mancuso’s protegé.
- Nathan Fake @ The Button Factory (€15+)
UK electronica DJ with support from Melodic DJ’s, Hidden Agenda DJ’s
- DJ Bone, Rustal,Niall Cleary @ Index (€13+, 11pm)
Detroit techno and house DJ
- Krywald&farrer, Jimmy Rouge, Ian Duffy, Souletiquette @ Tengu (€5+, 11pm)
Warm organic house DJs with great company
Sunday January 25th
- Pional, Decent Perks (DJ Deece, Colin Perkins), Aidan Thompson @ Pgy (Free)
Melodic spanish producer and DJ
- Sing Along Social: Beyoncé vs Gaga @ MVP (€9)
The singing party pitches two titans against each other.
- Mother Secret Sessions: Daithí, Elaine Mai (BYOB) @ secret location (€10+)
Mother hosts a Sunday secret party.
Monday February 26th
- Nils Frahm @ The National Concert Hall (Sold out)
German musician and composer brings his All Melody World Tour to Dublin