News from Cork City today, as two of its venues have announced gigs will take place at a significantly reduced capacity on Friday July 24th once the next phase of lockdown restrictions are lifted.
The Kino will re-open on that date in a café-style setting with a capacity of 60 (reduced from 200) and table service only with live sets from Junior Brother, The Mary Wallopers and The Tan Jackets in the opening weekend:
- Friday 24th July – The Tan Jackets Rock & Roll Revue – €12 + booking fee per person – Doors 9pm
- Saturday 25th July – Junior Brother – €15 + booking fee per person – Doors 9pm
- Friday 31st July – The Mary Wallopers – €20 + booking fee per person – Doors 9pm
- Saturday 1st August – The Mary Wallopers – €20 + booking fee per person – Doors 9pm
- Sunday 2nd August – Foxy P.Cox’s Peacock Parlour – €25 + booking fee per person – Doors 8pm
The Kino Café will be open Mon – Fri 8am – 3pm from Monday 20 July with coffee from Red Strand, Lovin’ Salads, pastries and treats.
Meanwhile, dance venue Dali will also re-open that Thursday July 23rd with sit-down gigs only. limited to 100 with Sugar Rush DJs, Viybz, Remedy DJs and more playing.
Come get cozy on one of our many beanbags, booths or sofas.
Ye cant be rubbing off each other on the dancefloor for a while, but two stepping for hours doesn’t require much space so you can boogie away from your very own lil spaces with yo crew.
Dali Opening hours:
Friday and Saturday (20s)