Monday January 4
- The 30th Vibe for Philo @ Vicar Street (€40)
[Rock] The annual Phil Lynott celebration.
Tuesday January 5
- Emily Kavanagh, Brian Farrell @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€12)
[Singer-songwriter] NYC musician.
Wednesday January 6
- Morning Gloryville with Donal Dineen @ Hangar (6:30am-10am, €10)
[First Fortnight ] Morning Rave til you have to go to work.
- Kaleidoscope’s Little Christmas @ Bello Bar (€10)
[Contemporary/classic] celebrating Women’s Christmas traveling from JS Bach to Mozart to Irish contemporary classical and jazz.
- A Nollaig na mBan @ Smock Alley (€5)
[Storytelling/song] The Evertides, Olwen Fouéré, Sonya Kelly, Trival Cahoots, Alison Spittle and many others.
Thursday January 7
- A Post Christmas Cracker @ The Workman’s Club (€10)
[Performances] Mr. Vast, DJ Aidan Kavanagh (Bollywood Set with performance from Serpents Mystiques + special guests) DJ d808 ( Dimitri Wolf)
Friday January 8
- Therapy Sessions: We Cut Corners, Saint Sister, Jennifer Evans @ The Workman’s Club (€5)
[First Fortnight] Poets will include Dee Campbell, South London spoken word artist Molly Case
- The NÓS Music Awards @ The Sugar Club (€15)
[Awards] eclectic concert & the first ever music awards for contemporary Irish language acts.
- Sim Simma @ Wigwam (€5 before 10pm, €10 after)
[Reggae & Dancehall] Reggae Yoga before
Saturday January 9
- It Made You @ St. Patrick’s Hall (€5)
[First Fortnight] Live performance featuring Sean aka ‘Doctor’ Millar, Gavin Glass, Kevin Nolan & more.
- AE MAK @ Sin É (Free)
[Electro/pop] Debut headline gig – I Can Feel It In My Bones
- Kathleen Turner @ Whelan’s (€12)
[Singer-songwriter] Support Emma Langford.
- Rebel Rebel @ The Grand Social (€12)
[Dublin Bowie Festival] Covers band.
- Warehouse @ The Wiley Fox (€5/€10, 9pm)
[Club] 2 rooms of DJs.
- Impromptu: Special Request @ Opium Rooms (11pm, €10)
[Dance] XL Recordings house and techno stalwart Paul Woolford.
- Motel @ Wigwam (11pm, €10)
[Club] w/ Conor Dunne & Shane Mannion
- Burning Up @ The Grand Social (Free, 11pm)
[Disco Club]Kelly Anne Byrne’s disco night
Sunday January 10
- Co-Motion @ St Stephen’s Green (2pm, Free)
[First Fortnight] share personal songs with a stranger via headphones.
- Spooky Ghost @ The Grand Social (€12)
[Dublin Bowie Festival] Festival guest of honour Gerry Leonard interviewed by Tony-Clayton Lea
Monday January 11
- Quiet night.