If you’re looking for tickets to sold out Dublin gigs try #ticketfairy on Twitter.
Skip to day: Tues | Wed | Thurs | Fri | Sat | Sun | Mon
Ticket freebies this week:
- Friday: Choice Cuts: Omar @ The Sugar Club (€19.25)
- Friday: Jaki Liebezeit (CAN) & Burnt Friedman with Drums Off Chaos @ The Grand Social (€20)
- Friday: Dice and Melodic presents: Ten Walls @ Button Factory (€12 up, 11pm)
- Saturday: Dean Blunt @ The Sugar Club (€15)
- Saturday: Big Dish Go & Hidden Agenda present Pachanga Boys @ Button Factory (€10-€15, 11pm)
How to enter – Email [email protected] with the gig above in the Subject line you’re entering for along with your full name and phone number in the body of the message. Full info on each show below. Draw closes at 6pm the day before the gig.
Tuesday March 25th
- Memphis @ IFI (6:30pm, €10)
[Film screening] Willis Earl Beal’s cinematic debut.
- Darkside @ Button Factory (SOLD OUT)
[Alternative] Nicolas Jaar and Dave Harrington playing tracks from their superb Psychic album.
Wednesday March 26th
- Earl Sweatshirt @ The Academy (€30)
[Rap] Odd Future rapper. Doris album.
- Andy Cairns @ Whelan’s (€20)
[Rock] Therapy? frontman solo show.
- Perspectives 2014: Pantha Du Prince & The Bell Laboratory @ NCH (€25 up)
[Experimental] Pantha Du Prince and Oslo music collective The Bell Laboratory perform their world-acclaimed collaborative symphony, Elements of Light in an Irish exclusive.
Thursday March 27th
- New Natives 1st Birthday: Otherkin, Other Creatures, Women’s Murder Club, Pockets @ The Grand Social (€5)
[Indie] Launch of Otherkin EP.
- Biggles Flys Again, Jethro Pickett @ The Stag’s Head (€5)
[Rock] Fundraiser for a German tour.
- In Their Thousands , Color // Sound @ Odessa Club (€8)
[Indie-folk] Donegal band.
- GoldenPlec/Claire Beck presents: Elaine Mai, Neon Wolf, The Dead Heavys @ The Workman’s Club (€5)
[Indie] Three new Irish bands in an online/radio co-present.
- Power Of Dreams @ Whelan’s (€15)
[Indie] Relive your youth. Again.
Friday March 28th
- Booka Brass live with Lisa Hannigan, Jerry Fish & More @ Button Factory (€8-€10)
[Brass band] 7-piece live New Orleans-style brass band.
- Fail Big: Heathers, Daithí @ The Science Gallery (Free, 7pm-10pm)
[Pop] A celebration of spectacular failure with short plays, comedy, music, exhibits and more.
- Tokyo Police Club @ Whelan’s (€15)
[Indie-Rock] Canadian band with new album on Memphis Industries.
- Ladyfest @ Sweeney’s (Free)
[Festival] A free three-day festival celebrating DIY feminist/queer/trans* arts, culture and activism
- Jaki Liebezeit (CAN) & Burnt Friedman with Drums Off Chaos @ The Grand Social (€20, WIN TICKETS)
[Experimental]Followed by free Factory Record night.
- House Of Cosy Cushions @ The Workman’s Club (€5)
[Indie] New album Spell on the way.
- Loud Mouth Collective @ Scribble @ The Bernard Shaw (Free)
[DJs/Electronic] w/ Haüer, Benny Smiles and Brendan Millar
- Choice Cuts: Omar @ The Sugar Club (€19.25 , WIN TICKETS)
[Soul] With support from Brian Deady.
- Nialler9 DJ Set @ Pacino’s (11pm, Free)
[DJs] Playing some current favourites. Plus support
- Together Disco & Sunday Times @ The Pint (€TBC, 9pm)
[DJs] Disco, soul; DJs / Airbound launch.
- Dice and Melodic presents: Ten Walls @ Button Factory (€12 up, 11pm, WIN TICKETS)
[Dance] (Innervisions, Get Physical, Defected, Noir Music)
Saturday March 29th
- One Box Record Club @ The Sugar Club (Free, Noon – 6pm)
[Record swap] The idea is simple – sellers are invited to bring one box of records which they want to sell or trade.
- Raglans @ The Academy (€12.50)
[Rock/pop] Wicklow four-piece band.
- Spies, Jetsetter @ Applerock Studios (€5)
[Rock] As part of the Five Lamps Arts Festival.
- The Ambience Affair, Hidden Highways @ Button Factory (€5)
[Indie] new member and new material.
- Wild Beasts, East India Youth @ Olympia Theatre (€23.40)
[Indie] New album Present Tense out now. Great live band.
- The Crayon Set , Carriages @ Whelan’s Upstairs (€10)
[Indie-folk] Launch of new single Attack.
- Dean Blunt @ The Sugar Club (€15 , WIN TICKETS)
[Alternative] Former Hype Williams man plays solo for the first time plus afterparty.
- Big Dish Go & Hidden Agenda present Pachanga Boys @ Button Factory (€10-€15, 11pm, WIN TICKETS)
[Dance] Superpitcher and Rebolledo play a special 4 Hour Set.
- Vision Collector presents John Osborn at Tengu Bar @ Yamamori Sushi (€5, 10pm)
[Dance] Berlin-via-London House/Techno Producer/DJ plus guest DJs.
Sunday March 30th – Mother’s Day
- Royal Blood @ The Workman’s Club (€11.75)
[Rock] Brighton UK rock duo.
- Discotekken Mother’s Day Party @ The Sugar Club (€)
[Dance] w/ His & Hers (Screening), Sallay (Live) & more
- The Building Society Presents: Yung Lean & Sad Boys @ Twisted Pepper (€10-€12)
[Hip-hop] Irish debut of the Swedish hip hop collective
Monday March 31st
- Foreigner @ The O2 (€39-€50)
[Rock] Go for the anthems, stay for the atmosphere.